Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

christian holy music

Go down 
+2
topshot rhit
avi8856455
6 posters
AuthorMessage
avi8856455

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-03-16

christian holy music Empty
PostSubject: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 pm

hey everyone
copule of months ago i published here my youtube channel dedicated to gregorian pieces and Catholic music
i worked very hard on that channel, trying to find the lyrics and translation in the bible and putting sources in the videos with the subtitles
a month ago youtube decided to take it down due to inappropriate and offensive content referring to a channel with mostly holy music, calm and peacful chants and masses, anyway, i felt pretty bad after that but since i got a message in email asking me what happened i decided to bring everything back.
after a lot of work i have managed to reacreate the channel, i am adding subtitles and translations and videos on a daily basis, wanted to share it with you people, this takes a lot of work, and most importantly, is done by my free will and without getting anything back from it, if a video has ads, its monitized for the creators with youtube copyright system
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is one of the videos, didnt work hard on the subtitles there haha but i am working as much as i can on each possible aspect of adding videos such as distinugishing types from each other (thumbnail is related to female singing/male+female/polyphony etc.. very easy to understand)
and on the other hand we have this one
which did in fact take me a lot of time
once again, just wanted to share with fellow catholics 
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Just an FYI, but you don't need to be Catholic to enjoy Gregorian chants. Wink

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 7:07 am

I am not into Gregorian chants at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 am

Me neither.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 6:04 pm

I do!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

Me too! Very Happy

I was fortunate to be a part of a special type of service that we did at our church in Arlington, TX where we had a prayer maze while three of us (a tenor, a bass and me as a baritone) singing chants for that particular time.  It was an awesome experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christian holy music   christian holy music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christian holy music
Page 1 of 1