Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven's Metal CD Samplers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Heaven's Metal CD Samplers Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's Metal CD Samplers   Heaven's Metal CD Samplers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 pm

So I was cleaning out my cds and found a small pile (ten to be exact) of cd samplers that I got free with my Heaven's Metal Fanzine subscription for a few years back.  Some of these have the date of the disc and a list of the bands and songs they contain.  A couple of them have no dates at all, and at least one of them doesn't have any band/song info or date on it at all.  It barely even mentions Heaven's Metal on it.  I believe all of these were manufactured in conjunction with Retroactive Records (back when they were releasing more than one or two albums a year).  The ones I have are from 2006 to 2008, and most of them are on the Firestream Vault site.
  Does anyone else have several of these?  Anyone have ones from Heaven's Metal or HM that are missing in my picture?

Heaven's Metal CD Samplers IMAG0186_zpsnetpckli

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Heaven's Metal CD Samplers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Metal CD Samplers   Heaven's Metal CD Samplers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:17 am

The Headbangin' 101 & 102 (or 201, I forget) were Retroactive compilations that were inserted with some of Heaven's Metal magazines.
Back to top Go down

Heaven's Metal CD Samplers
Page 1 of 1