Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GX Project, new song.

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
Staybrite
oldschooldoom
rockerVu2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

GX Project, new song.  Empty
PostSubject: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-GX-Project/242205779154601

I Sell Love is the first song of the new album of GX Project.

I'm so looking forward to the other songs of this new album.
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:28 am

Me too. Love everything from this camp Rockin'
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Sounds great, looking forward to the whole album.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm a GX Project fan too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 pm

I'll definitely look into getting this one.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Sounds like a cross between Longway Down and Angry Eyes. Not exactly very creative songwriting IMO.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 am

This is what is known to some as "working man's rock".  When you listen to it, you just want to feel good.  You aren't looking for superb musicianship--you just want the rawness of the music to move you.  This is what bands like AC/DC, Dirty Looks, X-Sinner, GX Project and a host of other bands (Christian or not) do best.  Rush, they will never be nor are they trying to be.  It's just meant to be raw and fun to help you forget those workday blues.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 am

I guess you're right. Some days, I totally dig this stuff, and others, I can't get into it. Depends on my mood. I guess I wasn't in a working-man mood when I first heard this.

I'll get it anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Sounds like a cross between Longway Down and Angry Eyes. Not exactly very creative songwriting IMO.
I'm with you, I thought it was kind of generic sounding like a left over filler track from Bite Stick. Now this doesn't mean I won't get the new album when it comes out, it is just that I am not overly impressed either. And like you, since I am off work (and have been for the last week) I guess I just don't have those workin' man blues. 

I listened to Bite Stick a lot when it first came out but haven't played it in quite a while. I guess I gotta be in the right mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
I guess you're right. Some days, I totally dig this stuff, and others, I can't get into it. Depends on my mood. I guess I wasn't in a working-man mood when I first heard this.

I'll get it anyway. Smile
Well if your not in a "working man" mood you can always listen to the song "Working Man"....assuming you have Rush's debut album. Laughing 

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: New GX and X-Sinner in one release   GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 pm

You Rock 
GX would like to thank everyone for the nice comments on their music here. While undertaking the follow up to the critically acclaimed debut 'Bite Stick' the GX crew and X-Sinner are discussing the possibility of a dynamic duo release of both new projects in one release. Since GX is an extension of sorts of X-Sinner this makes alot of sense to everyone involved especially considering the guys from both projects have fused into one band for live outings performing GX and X-Sinner material on stage. GX has currently five new ones tracked and X-Sinner has two even though several by both have been written and tracked in pre-production (demo) form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Sad

I don't see that song on their FB page..what am I missing?

And I am a BIIIIIG fan of X-Sinner, GX Project, and Zion....
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Welcome GXofficialrep to CHM.

I'm looking forward to a double CD of X-Sinner and GX Project.
Back to top Go down
GXofficialrep

PostSubject: It's an all new material album   GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

None of the material is leftover from the Bite Stick sessions. Everything is currently being written and tracked one song at a time. Titles tracked so far are: I Sell Love, Satisfaction Guaranteed, Don't Come Cheap, Get's You High, and one that the title hasn't been decided on yet.
Back to top Go down
GXofficialrep

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm

bought4life wrote:
Sad

I don't see that song on their FB page..what am I missing?

And I am a BIIIIIG fan of X-Sinner, GX Project, and Zion....
We had the song up briefly but took it down because we found out it was already being illegally downloaded in Russia
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:08 pm

If it's posted on the internet, there is ALWAYS a way it will be stolen.  You will never stop pirating no matter how much you protect those songs.  If it was stolen once, then it is still going out even if you take it down.  Besides, Facebook does a full backup of their servers and those old pages can be found online if you look.  Therefore, so will the song.  You might as well put it back up.  Or, wait until closer to the release and put up one long track consisting of clips of all the tracks.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 am

It's sad things go like that.

I've found the new song on the GX page on FB.
Do I have delete the link with the song?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:14 pm

It was fine how they did I last time- release and sell CD only to cover expenses then move to the digital side.
Back to top Go down
GXofficialrep

PostSubject: GX Update   GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:09 pm

GXofficialrep wrote:
You Rock 
GX would like to thank everyone for the nice comments on their music here. While undertaking the follow up to the critically acclaimed debut 'Bite Stick' the GX crew and X-Sinner are discussing the possibility of a dynamic duo release of both new projects in one release. Since GX is an extension of sorts of X-Sinner this makes alot of sense to everyone involved especially considering the guys from both projects have fused into one band for live outings performing GX and X-Sinner material on stage. GX has currently five new ones tracked and X-Sinner has two even though several by both have been written and tracked in pre-production (demo) form.
All the GX songs are brand new material. Nothing is 'left over' from Bite Stick. We've already have fans that have heard the debut sample rough mix of 'I Sell Love' say it is already a favorite. We plan on posting more new songs but they will be partial songs only to detour download theft. We understand once a song has been posted and stolen it can be found someplace online probably forever even after we take it down. No matter. Sniplets will be available soon of some of the other songs.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Looking forward to listen to the new GX Project songs.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Yep looking forward to more! Even something along the lines of a 30 second sample kinda like what they have on iTunes or Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 am

I'm ready for some new GX tunes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GX Project, new song.    GX Project, new song.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GX Project, new song.
Page 1 of 1