Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barren Cross news!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Barren Cross news!!! Empty
PostSubject: Barren Cross news!!!   Barren Cross news!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 am

On Facebook tonight:

Quote :

Hello everyone we are exited to to get new Barren Cross music out there. It really has been way to long, 1995 to be exact. Our desire is to produce 3 new songs every three or four months and to make them available through itunes. We are doing this on our own, No record label, No Promo companies, No middle man, just us with a producer making Barren Cross music. Like Guardian, Tourniquet and many others we are starting with nothing. So what we are doing is raising the money to get the ball rolling. If you feel led to contribute we have set up a Barren Cross paypal account it is barrencrossmusic@yahoo.com One thing we can promise you is that we will continue to preach to whole gospel of Jesus Christ, talk about the issues of the day. Thank you again for your support

BC

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Barren Cross news!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross news!!!   Barren Cross news!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm

I saw that, good news indeed.

Barren Cross news!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: