Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight   Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 am

So I was in a local Goodwill and saw that they had In Reach "Wareline" and Under Midnight "Under Midnight". Anyone have these?. Just wondering if they are any good.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight   Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Sorry no clue. I don't think I have heard anything from either one. I have heard of Under Midnight...aren't they an industrial group?

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight   Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

I haven't heard of In Reach. Under Midnight was some weird industrial stuff that I just never liked what little I heard of them. I never bought their stuff.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight   Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm

In Reach is a decent light rock/CCM style from what I remember. Also went by Brett Williams and In Reach, and also Brett Williams. Not a bad sound to any of them, just pretty light musically.

Under Midnight is an industrial sounding band, but not lyrically I thought they were much better than Argyle Park or Brainchild/Circle of Dust.

If they are cheap discs, say $1-2, you might find a song or two you like off of each project. If they are more than that, pass on them as you probably won't find anything significant that you will really fall in love with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight   Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts on In Reach & Under Midnight
Page 1 of 1