Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:31 am

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:02 am

My garage band in high school used to play this song every time we practiced. I was the rhythm guitarists and this was one of the few songs I could actually play the solo on. Laughing

I really dig what you did with the lyrics on this one. Thumbs Up

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:37 am

You know what I hear wrong?  Absolutely nothing!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:05 pm

You Rock Thumbs Up You Rock Thumbs Up You Rock Thumbs Up You Rock Thumbs Up You Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:05 am

No!  In this case, YOU do!  lol! 

In my case, I got da blues!  Pretty soon I will be able to start feeding you all snippets from the debut album "When Your Time Comes" from Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band. 

Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest CHS-0840-im-on-a-mission-from-god-sticker-1000x1000

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest   Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad Parody of Living After Midnight by Judas Priest
Page 1 of 1