Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad parody project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Pastor Brad parody project Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 pm

I don't know if anyone else is aware of Pastor Brad's current project, but I AM ELATED !!!!  I cannot wait to get my hands on these songs !!!

From his website:

The Next Step:  I plan/hope to begin recording vocals in January!
"Storm The Gates 1 & 2" is a collection of 20 Classic Hard Rock & Hair Metal Songs from the 1970s and 1980s--Recoverd by Pastor Brad with lyrics that honor Jesus Christ and proclaim the Good News of the Gospel Loud & Proud!  Legally, these are "parody" projects--but "musically" & "spiritually" they are tributes to the musicians who inpired me to become a musician, and to my Savior--to whom I owe everything!

"STORM THE GATES 1"
1 SON OF MAN
(Iron Man, Sept. 18, 1970, Black Sabbath)
2 LIVING FOUNTAIN
(Man On The Silver Mountain, Aug. 4 1975, Rainbow)
3 JESUS ROCK SOLID
(Detroit Rock City, March 15 1976, KISS)
4 HIS TOUCH OF LOVE
(Touch Too Much, July 27, 1979, AC/DC)
5 ROCKIN FOR THE GOOD NEWS
(Living After Midnight, April 14, 1980, Judas Priest)
6 PASSOVER 3pm
(Dallas 1pm, Sept. 1, 1980, Saxon)
7 THE DRAGON'S SLAIN
(Crazy Train, Sept. 12, 1980, Ozzy)
8 HELP ME JESUS
(Hold On Loosely, 1980, 38 Special)
9 JESUS SAID
(Metal Health, March 11, 1983, Quiet Riot)
10 USE YOUR FREE WILL
(Say What You Will, May, 1983, Fastway)

"STORM THE GATES 2"
1 THE PROPHET
(The Trooper, May 16, 1983, Iron Maiden)
2 ROCK FOR THE ROCK
(Balls To The Wall, Dec. 5, 1983, Accept)
3 YOU KNOW MESSIAH IS COMMIN'
(You've Got Another Thing Commin', 1982, Judas Priest)
4 KNOCKIN ON YOUR HEART AGAIN
(Rock You Like A Hurricane, March 27, 1984, Scorpions)
5 I'M SOMEBODY
(I Wanna Be Somebody, Aug. 17, 1984, WASP)
6 WITHOUT WARNING
(Sept. 13, 1984, Dokken)
7 STORMING HELL
(Tooth & Nail Sept. 13, 1984, Dokken)
8 HE'S THE WAY
(Crazy Nights, Jan, 21, 1985, Loudness)
9 I'M NOT LYIN'
(Peace Sells, Sept. 19, 1986, Megadeth)
10 I HEAR YOUR PRAYER
(Enter Sandman, Aug. 12, 1991, Metalica)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:50 am

I will definitely be supporting PB in this effort.  While I do have parody's of several songs on this compilation already, some of them were never big enough radio hits for Apologetix to touch.  So, there will be more than enough to dig my teeth into that hasn't already been done.  PB will boldly go where no Christian musician has gone before!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 pm

He has posted about he new project here (at least twice I think), and even included a few song snippets.

StarPilot

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Maybe pastor brad will give us an update. I too look forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Staybrite wrote:
He has posted about he new project here (at least twice I think), and even included a few song snippets.

I miss things often... not sure how or why I miss posts, but sometimes I feel dumb when I post about something that I "discovered" and get all excited about, only to find out "that was yesterday's news" - LOL !
And it's weird, cuz I try to make an effort to read every post that's here on CHM... yet I still miss the boat on some topics.

Thanks for letting me know, cuz I wanna see if the "snippets" are still here somewhere... I'm off to search for it Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Well it can't hardly be "yesterday's news" because he hasn't even released it yet!   Laughing (but I get what you're saying).

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Quote :
And it's weird, cuz I try to make an effort to read every post that's here on CHM... yet I still miss the boat on some topics.

You've missed the boat so many times we're thinking your were the 8th castaway on the USS Minnow!  lol! 

Jim, put down that stick......PUT DOWN THAT STICK!!!!   OUCH!!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 pm

lol! 
You guys are messed up ! Laughing  I loves ya ! If we weren't so far apart, and you guys weren't stronger than me...I'd give ya'all noogies !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
lol! 
You guys are messed up ! Laughing  I loves ya ! If we weren't so far apart, and you guys weren't stronger than me...I'd give ya'all noogies !!! Razz

I'd sit still and let you give me a noogie...but then I would steal your walker away from you and run around you in circles waving it in the air.....for about 45 seconds then I would pass out from exhaustion.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 am

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
lol! 

I'd sit still and let you give me a noogie...but then I would steal your walker away from you and run around you in circles waving it in the air.....for about 45 seconds then I would pass out from exhaustion.

Just make him eat your cooking (not grilling).  That ought to do it!  lol!

You give me a noogie, and I am going to light a bag of flamming poop and do a quick "dong dong ditch" at your house.  Yes, I am that juvenile!

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:14 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
lol! 

Just make him eat your cooking (not grilling).  That ought to do it!  lol!

You give me a noogie, and I am going to light a bag of flamming poop and do a quick "dong dong ditch" at your house.  Yes, I am that juvenile!

I'm laughing so hard, I think I peed !
Good thing I got them Depends Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad parody project   Pastor Brad parody project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad parody project
Page 1 of 1