Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rage of angels

Go down 
+5
messiaen77
bassdude
Fundy
Follower of Jesus
Staybrite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

rage of angels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 pm

The most I ever spent on a cd was.... scratch....$60.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 pm

I spent $40 on an original Pure Metal release of Silence is Madness. It was worth it, although I still cringe thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I spent $40 on an original Pure Metal release of Silence is Madness. It was worth it, although I still cringe thinking about it.

I was smart enough to buy Silence is Madness when it first came out, I think I paid 9.99 for it.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 am

Gee whiz... The most I've paid for a CD was $35 or so... Given how broke we are now, I can't even buy the used ones in my Amazon wish list that are $0.01... shipping is too expensive...
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 am

I've spend some $$$$ to get both original X-Sinner CDs.

Yes, some out of print stuff is very expensive.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 am

RoA has been bootlegged/counterfieted and sold for much lower prices. I had a copy that I think was one of these once. the overall color of the artwork was darker and a bit blurry compared to an authentic original I got in a lot of CDs I bought some time later. The lot had some really rare pressings of other stuff and the RoA was not even a focal point. The guy I bought the lot from was an avid collector who had been buying CDs from their inception. I had heard rumors about bootlegs of this disc, and when I saw them side by side, I am pretty sure it was true. I had bought my first copy from a reliable online vendor, still sealed. I don't know where they got it (it wasn't Radrockers, BTW). Anyhow, be wary about paying large sums for this disc as there appear to be counterfeits/bootlegs out there for it like most other hard to find releases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:23 pm

I have never paid more than $15 for a christian cd...and I really try to not go over 8 or 9 if possible. The stuff i will spend big money on is secular cds...the nice thing is if i look around and be patient I usually find alot of the stuff i am looking for pretty cheap. I have been replacing alot of my 80s metal stuff lately and I find alot of it new in the 5 dollar range. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rage of angels   rage of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rage of angels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2