Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:46 pm

It's called Feed the Machine. This son is WAY HEAVIER than anything off their previous two albums!!! This has instantly become my most anticipated album for next year...and it's coming out in exactly 2 months!!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Listening now.
I sense Red has some "cookie monsterish" vocals.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't think it'll play a prominent role in the album overall, but I do think it adds an extra dimension to the album.
Back to top Go down
theoriginalironman

theoriginalironman

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

On the subject of cookie monster (cutter) vocals- I hate that we've lost talent in singing to just screaming one's lungs out. It has its place in the music, but it shouldn't dominate.

This is alright- it lacks that extra dimension that most Red songs have (with the orchestration), but its not all bad.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am

theoriginalironman wrote:

This is alright- it lacks that extra dimension that most Red songs have (with the orchestration), but its not all bad.

It seems the orchestration has taken a backseat to some electronic looping/effects in this song.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 am

I can handle very small parts of "cookie monster vocals".

My question is what do you think about the orchestra in this song?
do you like it or do you say, this doesn't belong in a hard rockin' song as this is.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am

Quote :
This song is WAY HEAVIER than anything off their previous two albums!!!

This doesn't sound heavier to me. It sounds just like every other song they've done pretty much. I'll probably get this, but I hope it grabs me better than their last CD. I hardly ever play it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
I can handle very small parts of "cookie monster vocals".

My question is what do you think about the orchestra in this song?
do you like it or do you say, this doesn't belong in a hard rockin' song as this is.

I don't mind it, and it is pretty much a staple for R3D. The've used it on thier last 2 albums so it's nothing new.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am

theoriginalironman wrote:
On the subject of cookie monster (cutter) vocals- I hate that we've lost talent in singing to just screaming one's lungs out. It has its place in the music, but it shouldn't dominate.

R3D has a lot more melodic vocals then they do cookie monsterish vocals. I certainly couldn't handle an entire album of that type of vocal but R3D usually doesn't incorporate it that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!   FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST NEW RED SONG!!!!!
Page 1 of 1