Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+6
Xid
Hardkore
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Normaniac
alldatndensum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Ramblings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 4:04 am

On Wednesday we have had a heavy summer storm. Lots of rain and ma stong wind.
Today we're getting heavy thunderstorms.
I really don't like thunderstorms.
What I hope that it's over soon.

Staybrite, Hardkore, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 9:41 am

We have had some heavy rains the last few days, but no serious storms.  We had been very dry for a while.  We needed this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1451
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 10:42 am

We were in the same predicament, Alldat.  My dad hasn't mowed in a couple of weeks.  

Sonic burgers are good, btw.   Very Happy

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 11:40 am

We haven't been that dry.  I mow every week and shave my head just about every day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 3:00 pm

We are well into monsoon season now and not a storm in sight.  We did get quite a bit of rain last year, but nothing yet this season.  Very hot and dry, 109 degrees right now (42.7 Celsius) and it's only 1pm.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:28 am

According to my amateur meteorologist Dad, we've had roughly 4.5" of rain this week.  We really needed it.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 4:45 am

It seems summer is over here for a while.
What we get is rain  .. rain and again rain.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 4:47 am

Thanks for the virtual hugs.
It means much to me that friends at the other side of the world are there for me in the most rough time of my life.

Staybrite, Fundy and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 3:54 pm

I have been working most of the day to do the bass tracks for the next Lordchain Praise worship EP.  I have really poured myself into these songs as much as a bass player can, and I believe you all will love these songs.

I wish I could get as consistent of a sound in the studio as Kelly and Jeff do.  They are tone monsters!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite, Hardkore, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 10:45 am

It was an interesting first week back to school.  Due to a lack of drivers for buses, having existing drivers run routes for multiple schools, more students this year, and more parents having to drop off/pick up due to no bus, the traffic for the first week has been an absolute mess.

On Thursday, we had a woman come up a student parking row to drop off.  Instead of taking the hint at the sight of sawhorses to block her way out, she drove across the sidewalks and began screaming at me to do my job and let her out.  I told her my job was to tell her she was going the wrong way and I told her she could just sit until I got the rest of the parents out.  I made the mistake of turning my back to her, but she literally tried to run me over!  I got out of the way and tried to get my phone out to get her license plate number but couldn't get it as she was squealing tires to get away in a hurry after that.

Luckily, some of the other parents appreciate traffic directors and followed them as their dash cam caught the whole thing.  They then called the school SRO and reported what they saw.  The SRO went by, by, gave them a replacement micro SD card, and took theirs as evidence.  The lady has been arrested and will be charged possibly for an attempted hit & run or attempted murder on the THIRD blessed day of school just because she was too impatient to wait in line like everyone else.

This school year should be fun!  If anything like this happens again, I am done with the traffic directing.  I am not losing my life over a few hotheaded moms.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Crazy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 12:42 am

Wow, that's nasty.  Some people go absolutely crazy when they get behind a wheel.  Glad you weren't hurt or anything.  Good to know she's been arrested.  People like that shouldn't get away with it.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Holy moly cow, that is just freaking nuts!  I'm glad you survived.  Hopefully the driver at least get's a nasty ticket, her behavior was indefensible.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 7:03 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Holy moly cow, that is just freaking nuts!  I'm glad you survived.  Hopefully the driver at least get's a nasty ticket, her behavior was indefensible.

The SRO said that her charges would be dependent upon her behavior and cooperation.  If she came clean, they could hit her with a huge fine and ban her from coming to the school.  If she were less cooperative, they would go for either an attempted hit-and-run or attempted murder.

How great would either of those look to your teenage student in high school?  Mom is possibly charged with attempted murder on the third day of school!

Staybrite, rockerVu2 and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 4:31 am

Ive had rough day this week.
Monday August 14th it was one year ago that my husband so unexpected and sudden passed away.
We tried to remember this with the kids and grandkids.
We went to the beach and have had a good time together with many memories to share.

Fundy, Hardkore, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 5:44 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Ive had rough day this week.
Monday August 14th it was one year ago that my husband so unexpected and sudden passed away.
We tried to remember this with the kids and grandkids.
We went to the beach and have had a good time together with many memories to share.

I know this has got to be tough on anyone.  I know my time will come someday to let go of my wife, but I don't know how strong I would be.  I will be praying for you during this.

rockerVu2 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:24 am

Tommorow we've brought Aart to his last rest place.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 1:37 am

Sorry to hear this, rockerVu2.  No words can help at a time like this, but I will be praying for you.  I know that talking and sharing helps deal with the pain, so make sure you do that.

Praying

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Staybrite, rockerVu2 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 4:28 am

I do that to talk about all that happend to us.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 8:12 am

🙏
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 3:02 pm

I just found out that theaters are showing Jurassic Park for its 30th anniversary.

Has it already been 30 years?!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 9:42 pm

Found out there is a Fathom Event coming up in December that some of you might like to see.Random Ramblings - Page 4 Img_2610

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 3:23 am

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, 8 out of 10 stars.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny,  8 out of 10 stars.  

Glad to see people enjoyed this one more than I did.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 5:20 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Found out there is a Fathom Event coming up in December that some of you might like to see.Random Ramblings - Page 4 Img_2610

I don't think I would pay to see this again in theaters when I can throw in the DVD anytime.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next