Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What are you watching? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 8:41 am

We just finished season one of Cloak & Dagger.  I understand why it only got two seasons.  I just don't feel a connection to these heroes at all and the story telling doesn't really get you there.  Luckily, if you are a fan of this Marvel, the C&D heroes will be joining the cast of Marvel's Runaways when their third season hits in December.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 8:35 pm

21 Bridges.  Solid, underrated gem.  Gave it 8/10.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 am

Man In The High Castle, about halfway thru the final season.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 10:21 am

Away From Her
Leave No Trace
Akeelah and the Bee

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Finished up Man In The High Castle and the ending was a bit disappointing bit was still an enjoyable series. Watched a Hallmark Christmas movie last night with Henry Winkler and it was pretty good.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Angel Has Fallen
Dora and the Lost City of Gold

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 10:55 am

Watching the Crisis On Infinite Earth's stuff. Pretty interesting but I have never watched Supergirl or any of the CW superhero shows. It's cool to see some people from the past even if only for a second. I think the last DC show I watched was Smallville. It was nice to see Tom Welling again and even Burt Ward if he was only on screen for about 3 seconds with a classic one liner. There was also the reporter from Michael Keaton's Batman in a short clip (forget his name but he was played by Robert Wurl I think). Brandon Routh also reprises his Superman and it was cool to see him talk to The Atom since he plays both characters. Even the voice of the animated Batman series makes an appearance.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:23 pm

I watched a couple silly vampire comedies lately. The first was Sundown: The Vampire In Retreat. It was a lot of fun. Super corny and pretty light, though quite enjoyable. While overall it was fairly predictable, the conclusion to the big vampire battle at the end was pretty unique I thought. The second was Bloodsucking B@st@rds which tried to blend Office Space with vampires and while it had some fun moments, overall I thought it was just too derivative and not particularly well-written to fully enjoy. There are far worse flicks out there, but I probably wouldn't recommend unless you're especially bored haha.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 8:29 am

Season one of YouTube original Cobra Kai.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 10:32 am

Pinky and the Brain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 1:14 pm

This first Nightmare On Elm Street. Was on Syfy last night, haven't seen it in ages. Pretty dated but still decent.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Meet Me In St Louis (1944).  Date night with Mrs Staybrite at our favorite movie theater.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Pride (2007)

Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 6:55 am

Season two of Cobra Kai.  Can't wait for season three!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 11:53 am

Let my wife talk me into watching "The Christmas Cruise" on Amazon last night.  Poorly acted Hallmark type Christmas movie using stock cruise-ship footage and stock NY skyline footage.  An hour and a half of my life I will never get back....I'm never watching another one of these kinds of movies again...it's worse than listening to Bing Crosby croon the Christmas classics for the 8th million time.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Ford vs Ferrari

kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 11:10 pm

The wife and I recently watched a pretty good suspense/drama called It Comes At Night.  It was at first marketed as a horror flick but it's really a suspense/drama about a family surviving in the aftermath of a deadly diseases that's wiped out most of the population.  All's fairly fine and good until someone else finds them, claiming he has a family of his own in need of water.  I won't give anything else away, though I thought it was overall pretty well done and would recommend it.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:02 am

The Abyss

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:06 am

We are trying to finish season two of Cloak & Dagger.  It is too hard to follow with all these sidebar dream sequences that make little sense.  I understand why it got cancelled after two seasons.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 8:43 am

If you have Amazon Prime and are a fan of A Christmas Story like me and Alldat, check out the documentary "Roadtrip For Ralphie". It is currently a free watch with Prime. I haven't finished it yet but it is interesting as a couple makes a roadtrip to all the filming locations.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Tonight, another episode of Live In Front of a Studio Audience on ABC. This time with Good Times and All In The Family. Good Times was really good. Nice to see some "special guests".
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 6:55 am

The Outlaw Josey Wales

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 9:04 am

I really enjoyed this. The set was spot on and the actors did a great job. And look who returned!

And the live theme song was pretty good

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Jumanji: The Next Level

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Just got out of Rise Of Skywalker. I thought it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next