Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What are you watching? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
God Bless the Broken Road

How was that?
5 stars

kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 6:20 pm

We rented AMC's series The Terror from the local library on a recommendation and so far it's pretty good!  My wife and I both have been enjoying it.  We're about 1/3 the way through the first season.  It's a bit gruesome and there's some homosexuality eluded to but otherwise it's fairly clean.  It's about a couple ships in the 1840s exploring the Arctic and of course things don't go as planned...
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 am

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:18 pm

topshot rhit wrote:

What did you think?  Decent ending for that part of the saga, or where you like Alldat and couldn't stand it?
I thought it was fun and entertaining (much better than The Last Jedi).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:20 pm

kerrick wrote:
We rented AMC's series The Terror from the local library on a recommendation and so far it's pretty good!  My wife and I both have been enjoying it.  We're about 1/3 the way through the first season.  It's a bit gruesome and there's some homosexuality eluded to but otherwise it's fairly clean.  It's about a couple ships in the 1840s exploring the Arctic and of course things don't go as planned...

Glad to hear you are able to get stuff from your library. I have a few movies on back-order with my library and still can't get to them.  They shut-down in early May and still haven't opened.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

What did you think?  Decent ending for that part of the saga, or where you like Alldat and couldn't stand it?
I could certainly stand it but was fairly underwhelmed through the whole thing. I kept waiting for something stupid like Leia coming back to life again. 3 stars.

Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:05 am

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 12:14 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

I could certainly stand it but was fairly underwhelmed through the whole thing. I kept waiting for something stupid like Leia coming back to life again. 3 stars.

Oh man, that part made me LOL.  Laughing   Great review!

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 10:55 am

Hannah season 2 on Amazon Prime

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 8:35 pm

An Interview With God
Jack Reacher

kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Glad to hear you are able to get stuff from your library. I have a few movies on back-order with my library and still can't get to them.  They shut-down in early May and still haven't opened.

Oh dang!  Yeah our library is back open.  They still aren't doing the children's activities yet, but you can browse, check out books, etc.  They have a self-checkout thing now for covid too.

Well we finished The Terror.  It gets pretty dang dark and gruesome towards the end.  But overall we both liked it.  There's a second season which maybe someday we'll watch it if the library gets it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 am

Homecoming season 1 on Amazon.

The episodes are short for a mystery/drama, so you will fly through this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 pm

The Art of Racing in the Rain (5 stars)

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 10:00 pm

The Invisible Man (2020)

While I am still off from school, I thought I'd take advantage of nearly empty theaters and cheaper prices with a film that had already had it's run on screen.  I missed it when it came out, and I was glad to see it redone.  It had a different take than earlier incarnations of this had.  This definitely was more suspenseful and gory in a couple of places.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 9:58 am

Season one of Perry Mason (the Raymond Burr version).  Refuse to watch the newfangled one where basically PM has become a sleazeball.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 pm

I finished all of Homecoming today.  I liked the way it ended.  They could do another season, but the second one seemed like the story arc was complete to me.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 4:51 am

Perry season three of nine.  I'm going to be busy for a while.  Very Happy

When Pluto TV's on, lots of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Rifftracks.  Also CSI: Miami.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Season one of Perry Mason (the Raymond Burr version).  Refuse to watch the newfangled one where basically PM has become a sleazeball.  Evil or Very Mad

I didn't know that anyone other than Raymond Burr had played Perry Mason...interesting.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 7:53 pm

The Old Man & the Gun

Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 4:52 am

Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:

I didn't know that anyone other than Raymond Burr had played Perry Mason...interesting.
It turns out that Burr was actually the second PM...there was a 1930s version.  And then a 70s reboot of sorts that lasted two seasons.  And the present one from Showtime.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 pm

I am working my way back through The Umbrella Academy first season to get ready for the second that releases this Friday.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:

It turns out that Burr was actually the second PM...there was a 1930s version.  And then a 70s reboot of sorts that lasted two seasons.  And the present one from Showtime.

Oh wow, good to know.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:52 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am working my way back through The Umbrella Academy first season to get ready for the second that releases this Friday.

I'm thinking I might need to do the same thing.  I'm sure there is a ton of relevant stuff I've forgotten.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 am

What's Umbrella Academy?
Started watching Arrival tonight. I can't sit through a whole movie without getting ants in my pants so I didn't finish it, but I got more than half way which says something about the show. I really enjoyed it. Going to watch the rest tomorrow. Love it when the aliens are altruistic.    : )
My mother has asked me to watch Downton Abbey. I'm dreading it. It sounds like a soap opera with cool costumes and grand architecture. I'm hoping to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 9:20 am

Jen5 wrote:
My mother has asked me to watch Downton Abbey. I'm dreading it. It sounds like a soap opera with cool costumes and grand architecture. I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

Then you'll be saying things like "Poor Edith" and "Worthless Molesley"  lol!

But it is a good series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next