Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
Guilty/Forgiven
messiaen77
BearDad
rockerVu2
xenonlion
Oldiesmann
Driven
Hardkore
Xid
kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
ishmael81
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 am

Oh, and I would have to agree that football is the largest religion in the south.  I feel like I might be one of the 12 people in Tennessee who aren't consumed by high school, college, and pro football.  I seriously do not care.  I enjoy watching an occasional hockey game but haven't done so in over a year now partly because of getting rid of cable/satellite and partly because of the fanaticism I experience with football.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 8:45 am

Quote :
Saw my new cardiologist yesterday, got an EKG and it appears I still do have a heart  Random Ramblings - Page 37 Icon_biggrin   Oh, and it's working normal  Random Ramblings - Page 37 Icon_cheers

That's awesome news TTDR.

I want to ask what the NFL is.
Maybe a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 am

Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
If heaven has a taste it would taste like Nutella.

THAT is possibly the most random thought to date. Now you have me wanting Nutella.  lol

Here's another one...
Why is there a pharaoh   farao  emoticon? I challenge someone to come up with a legitimate use for it. I get the other weird ones. The cherry  cherry as in "the cherry on top" and the sun  sunny as in "it's sunny today" or "I'm feeling sunny" but a  farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao ????????? Huh?
Maybe it means "walk like an Egyptian" or maybe its a tribute to Steve Martin and King Tut.

I've long thought that since we are a hard rock site, the cherry should explode like a ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb.

Last edited by messiaen77 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 am

No, not a stupid question.  The NFL is the National Football (real football, not soccer Wink) League.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 am

NASCAR, love it or hate it there's more to it than just driving cars and making left turns.

Just imagine travelling at 200 mph a few inches away from the car in front of you and a few inches away from the car behind you, then make a left turn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:45 am

Xid wrote:
NASCAR, love it or hate it there's more to it than just driving cars and making left turns.

Just imagine travelling at 200 mph a few inches away from the car in front of you and a few inches away from the car behind you, then make a left turn.

Yeah, I put that but I was only being silly. What you said is true, plus you can't eat while you drive or stop to use the facilities...
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 11:19 am

Xid wrote:

So driving in Atlanta?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:02 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
If heaven has a taste it would taste like Nutella.

THAT is possibly the most random thought to date. Now you have me wanting Nutella.  lol

Here's another one...
Why is there a pharaoh   farao  emoticon? I challenge someone to come up with a legitimate use for it. I get the other weird ones. The cherry  cherry as in "the cherry on top" and the sun  sunny as in "it's sunny today" or "I'm feeling sunny" but a  farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao ????????? Huh?
Maybe it means "walk like an Egyptian" or maybe its a tribute to Steve Martin and King Tut.

I've long thought that since we are a hard rock site, the cherry should explode like a ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb.

Don't want no fancy funeral, just one like old King Tut.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

Don't want no fancy funeral, just one like old King Tut.

Ka-ching! You boys nailed that one

But apparently we NZers aren't hip enough to watch your King Tut - SNL vid, Kerrick.  Blocked    Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Thank you messiaen77 for explaining me.
Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Xid wrote:

So driving in Atlanta?

Doh!!! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 7:51 am

Having two men in the house is not always fun.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:02 am

Time to make the doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 11:05 am

Nice!  Doughnuts sound great.  I'll take two please.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 11:27 am

I'll take those two, and have two more.

bounce

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Last edited by Fundy on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Having two men in the house is not always fun.

I hear ya sister. My sympathies.    : )
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Fundy wrote:
I'll take those two, and have two more.

bounce

Can I have the holes?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 6:09 am

Working at a school has it's perks!  Our HOSA classes were selling doughnuts over the past two weeks.  They raised more than enough to provide FREE doughnuts to the staff yesterday.  I had two--one standard glazed and one chocolate glazed.  Yum-yum!!!

As for working at a school, it is hard to believe that 9 weeks has already passed.  As of today, I am on FALL BREAK for TWO WEEKS!!!  Woot!!!!!  I am hoping to geocache and mix my album this week and then head to Florida the following week.

Keep me in your prayers today as I have an interview with a church about 1 1/2 hours from where I live.  It would require moving although my wife feels like she could keep her current job while just having a longer drive.  We shall see.  I am not getting my hopes up too high as all the other interviews and trials have ended with a closed door this year.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 7:22 am

Thanks Jen, It's great to know that someone understands this.

What are HOSA classes?
Wonderful to have two weeks fall break.

You are in my prayers for this interview today.
It's wise not to hope, but to see what God will do.
At one time God will open the door that fits to you.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am

How was your interview on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 7:52 am

Quote :
What are HOSA classes?

They are vocational classes offered to students interested in going into the medical field.  HOSA is abbreviated for Health Occupation Students of America.

Quote :
How was your interview on Saturday?

See my latest post in my Uncertain Times thread in the Bible study/prayer room.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Good to have AutoCAD again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:03 pm

So, this past Sunday while I was taking Catfish Charlie (my dog) to the local dogpark, a minister and some children from his church stopped me to let me know that they were having a Blessing of the Animals at 11 AM until 2 PM.  I thought it was neat and that we'd stop by later once Charlie was done playing at the park.  So we go over there and they're singing after the sermon.  But something's a bit odd.  I finally realize that they'd singing "The Rainbow Connection" (yes, from The Muppet MovieShocked

Kinda surreal.  But Charlie got his blessing and a few treats as well.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:30 pm

^What the heck???  What kind of "church" was that minister from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next