Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
Guilty/Forgiven
messiaen77
BearDad
rockerVu2
xenonlion
Oldiesmann
Driven
Hardkore
Xid
kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
ishmael81
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Good to have AutoCAD again Very Happy

Yuck, you can have it!  I use the program so seldom it's like I have to relearn it every time I need to use it.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Man.... RIP Tom Petty...... Sad day for music.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Only 66.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Gosh, I'm confused. 20 minutes ago this report came out...

Reports that Tom Petty had died at the age of 66 have been refuted following the rocker's heart attack earlier today.
Petty was reportedly found unconscious at his Malibu home, TMZ,com reported.
After being rushed to hospital, his life support was turned off, and CBS News quoted a Los Angeles Police Department source confirming his death.
However, those reports have now been refuted and TMZ.com says he is "clinging to life".
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:36 pm

I'm confused, too.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:10 am

Staybrite wrote:

Yuck, you can have it!  I use the program so seldom it's like I have to relearn it every time I need to use it.

I've been using AutoCAD for almost 20 years now, so I'm used to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 am

Apparently some people were saying that he had died when they mentioned that he was on life-support and didn't have any brain activity.  He passed away around 8:30 last night.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:

I'm learning to use AutoCAD at school. We'll also be learning Catia and Revit this semester. It's fun, I mostly use the keyboard and don't have to hunt for menus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:35 am

Driven, that's cool to learn how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 7:47 pm

I spent a wonderful morning in the garden. After all the ill health I've had over the past year, I am so grateful for being well enough to use a spade. Birds singing, sun shining, hands dirty, seeds planted...come on peas, get growing. Just feeling thankful.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:04 pm

I gotta get all 4 struts on my car replaced. Guy at the tire shop shot me a figure of 850 bucks for all 4. YIKES

And then one of our elders at church tonight wrote me a check for 450 bucks so I can get the back ones done (which are worse off than the front), and I'm still speechless. Never asked for it. Never implied I'd like to have it. I'm still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Gotta love it when God comes through!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Indeed. That's amazing. So generous.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Jen5 wrote:
I spent a wonderful morning in the garden. After all the ill health I've had over the past year, I am so grateful for being well enough to use a spade. Birds singing, sun shining, hands dirty, seeds planted...come on peas, get growing. Just feeling thankful.
I'm thinking, "You're planting peas?  Seriously?  Then I remembered it is Spring in them thar parts.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
I'm thinking, "You're planting peas?  Seriously?  Then I remembered it is Spring in them thar parts.

I was thinking the same thing.  Said to myself "If I had peas in the ground they would be frozen in the next week or so."

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 12:35 am

Yup. It's topsy-turvy. Here it's strawberries and cherries in time for Christmas...and don't bother with candles on Christmas Eve because it's light out until 9:00. It's shorts and jandals and barbecues and sunburn. I much prefer a snowy Christmas. So magical.

So far I've got cucumber, peas, green beans, strawberries and some herbs but I'm not done yet.   cheers
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am

Why life can be so hard and complicated?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 9:42 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Because somebody, somewhere decided that it needed to be.

Are you all right?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 am

Hockey is back!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Xid wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

Are you all right?

I just polished off a song along these lines. It's called Dark Skies. In it, I wrote, "...it's not as hard as it seems. Dark skies are just the way of things. The shade that helps our garden to grow. Dark skies. You're never alone. Cause everyone walks through black and white. Dark skies. But you can bring the light." Complications help us to grow as a people. They make us stronger. They bring us together. 

"God blesses those who patiently endure..." James 1:12

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take" Proberbs 3:4-6

"...to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Stan to torment me..." Corinthians 12:7

Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Xid wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

Are you all right?

I just polished off a song along these lines. It's called Dark Skies. In it, I wrote, "...it's not as hard as it seems. Dark skies are just the way of things. The shade that helps our garden to grow. Dark skies. You're never alone. Cause everyone walks through black and white. Dark skies. But you can bring the light." Complications help us to grow as a people. They make us stronger. They bring us together. 

"God blesses those who patiently endure..." James 1:12

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take" Proberbs 3:4-6

"...to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Stan to torment me..." Corinthians 12:7

Are you okay?
Darn that Stan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha side splitting ha ha ha ha ha!

Whoops. My bad.

"...to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me..." Corinthians 12:7
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Don’t feel bad - my iPhone autocorrects stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 7:04 pm

...a messenger from Stan. lol That is so funny.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 pm

I knew Stan was evil!  Shout at the Stan!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next