Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" Empty
PostSubject: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 pm

I am pleased to announce that Stone Groove Records has released the latest album from UK gothic/death/doom unit My Silent Wake..."Eye of the Needle"

An album of mainly instrumental/atmospheric music, this hits the spot in a way few things can.  Even fans of the band's heaviest fare will appreciate this unique sonic presentation as being a large part of their overall sound.

Listen to and purchase the entire release on Bandcamp:

mysilentwake2 DOT bandcamp DOT com
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 pm

It's a good'un!  I'm not typically a huge fan of "ambient" stuff but I really dig this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:16 pm

It's much more straightforward than say *MY* ambient stuff  cyclops so don't let that genre label scare you off...it's probably more aptly defined as instrumental with heavy atmosphere  Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:22 am

There is also the first single from the album, "Silver", coming out soon in EP form with 2 unreleased bonus tracks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 am

Any suggestions for online magazines/websites I can send this to for review purposes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"   My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Silent Wake new album - "Eye of the Needle"
Page 1 of 1