Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another "Why God made children"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Another "Why God made children" Empty
PostSubject: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:37 pm

In short, my 14 yr old boy is frustrating. I love him, but he drives me nuts ! He forgets things minutes after he's told. He doesn't do what he's asked to do, cuz he simply doesn't remember. Oh he gets excellent grades and he always remembers the things he wants to do. He'll not think twice about asking me to drive him several miles to his friend's house, but to do something I ask him, it's not that important......

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop and make my point right here:

The reason God made children is to be a perfect illustration of how WE are with God. We don't do what He asks us to, but when we want something, oh we're quick to come to Him. We ignore Him for hours, even days, until we want something, then we come asking.... Interesting how we have little living examples of how we are with God.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Sounds just like my childern.

But your analogy is convictingly correct.

-

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:20 am

Very true, bro. Very true.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:00 pm

On a lighter note, when alldat and I were coming up a few thousand years ago, we were led to believe that God created children for the sole purpose of changing the 3 t.v. channels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 pm

sabidoo wrote:
On a lighter note, when alldat and I were coming up a few thousand years ago, we were led to believe that God created children for the sole purpose of changing the 3 t.v. channels.

I remember having to do that too.

--

PostSubject: Re: Another "Why God made children"   Another "Why God made children" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another "Why God made children"
Page 1 of 1