Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" Empty
PostSubject: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm

Anybody familiar with these guys? The other day I received the bands CD, "The Battlefields", from the label for review. Unfortunately, I do not cover any type of hardcore, and when I informed the label, they said to keep the disc. But since I do not listen to hardcore, the CD is going to sit on the self and collect dust...

Anybody interested in this? If so, send me an email at angelicwarlord@hotmail com and I will send you the CD for free.

The lyrics to 7 of the albums 12 tracks are included with the liner notes. I read through them and they seem pretty positive. The band is pretty open about their faith on the track "Awaken". I cannot vouch for the lyrics to the other five songs since I have not listened to the CD (and do not plan to- hardcore sounds like a bunch of screaming noise to me. But, as the old saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So each to their own.)

Please let me know if interested.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:02 pm

Dynamis wrote:
hardcore sounds like a bunch of screaming noise to me. But, as the old saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So each to their own.

Ditto, I just can't get into hardcore at all.

--

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:42 pm

Just want everyone to know I found a new home for the Gorilla Warfare CD. Hopefully I can have more of these free giveaways in the future...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Too bad you've already given it away. I could use a new Frisbee. Well, since it was hardcore, I guess the proper use for that CD would be skeet shooting.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:52 pm

I likely would have played it at least once on my show. I like to expand my own horizons at times and some hardcore is OK. Oh well.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:57 am

Dynamis wrote:
Just want everyone to know I found a new home for the Gorilla Warfare CD.

Good news, I hope whoever gets it will enjoy it.

--

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:15 am

Yeah, if not, I hope they use it as creatively as I would have. (see my previous post)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"   Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorilla Warfare - "faith based hardcore"
Page 1 of 1