Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Business, New Plan, and New Song!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

New Business, New Plan, and New Song! Empty
PostSubject: New Business, New Plan, and New Song!   New Business, New Plan, and New Song! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 11:13 pm

New Business - I'm now offering mixing / mastering services and assistance in helping others to finish their musical creations! If you need your song mixed or mastered, need a guitar solo or rhythm guitars, bass lines, drum tracks, or even if you just have lyrics and a melody and need the entire song composed, I can help. I'm not looking to make a million dollars. I would really want to just work with you and find a way to give you what you need while staying within your budget. At least that's how I'd like to start this up. No set pricing, just what do you need and then let's work something out. So if you or someone you know needs any of these services just go to my website for more details and/or send me a email - johnevansmusic@hotmail.com

Here is a sample of a song I just recently mixed and mastered...

New Plan - Going forward I'm going to try to release one song per month using a variety of singers. Instead of trying to compile 10 or so songs onto one album per year, I'm going to push out one song at a time. All with different cover art and maybe with their own line of merch (shirts, etc.) AND I'm going to consolidate my operation to only focus promotion on my YouTube Channel, My new Facebook page, and my new website. With these just starting up I need all of the likes, followers, and shares I can get so if you all wouldn't mind taking a look at the content and then if it's to your liking, give me a like, follow, and/or share. It would be so greatly appreciated!!!

John Evans Music - YouTube

John Evans Music - Facebook

John Evans Music - Website

New Song - And finally to kick this all off I have a new single coming out on Friday July 29th called "Take Me to Your Leader (Feat. Jenny Stokes)". It's a straight up metal tune with a catchy chorus and little bit of a progressive feel. The song will debut on Divine Aggression Radio on Tuesday July 26th if you want to hear it early. And with this new song we have some new merch to go with it! Check it out...

New Business, New Plan, and New Song! Tmtyl_12

Thank you all for the support over the years! I hope this new strategy keeps me more consistent and relevant in the game!

alldatndensum, topshot rhit, Staybrite, Fundy, Xid and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5579
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New Business, New Plan, and New Song!   New Business, New Plan, and New Song! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 10:53 am

Very cool!  Good luck with the new venture!

JLE3 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23645
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Business, New Plan, and New Song!   New Business, New Plan, and New Song! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 12:41 pm

Great ideas, I hope you have fun and can make some good side-hustle cash.

JLE3 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9985
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Business, New Plan, and New Song!   New Business, New Plan, and New Song! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 6:05 pm

Wow, nice! Way to go man  Thumbs Up

JLE3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Business, New Plan, and New Song!   New Business, New Plan, and New Song! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Business, New Plan, and New Song!
Page 1 of 1