Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New album by The Brave in 2022!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New album by The Brave in 2022! Empty
PostSubject: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 am

They had this announcement yesterday on their FB page:

Get ready, BraveNation. Summer of 2022, we will be following up Evie's Little Garden with our brand new album, tentatively titled Gravedigger. The album will feature all new material that will give you a new playlist to rock your 2022 summer - tons of melodic choruses, shredding guitars, thunderous drums, big vocals and huge bass riffages - all gift wrapped in a slew of new Brave tunes from Stayce, Malcolm & John. Pre-Sales will be available in early spring of 2022. Somethings' going on down in Evie's Little Garden - are you ready?

Happy Holidays all!
The Brave

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Very good news!

Now if we can just get a full-length album from the new Fear Not it might be a fantastic year for new music.

Fundy, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Very good news!

Now if we can just get a full-length album from the new Fear Not it might be a fantastic year for new music.

I believe Fear Not is working on a full length that should be out in 2022.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite, Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 10:22 pm

😁Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 7:34 am

I wish that The Brave would redo the 5 songs from "Rise" and fix them.  The sound was pretty thin, and while I liked the female singer, many fans didn't.  Stayce Roberts has proven he is more than an ample vocalist, and I would like to hear the guitars beefed up and Stayce singing those 5 songs.  Perhaps they could release an EP (digital only?) as a fund raiser for the new album.  That would be awesome.

Staybrite, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
DANet

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2020-12-08

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 7:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
They had this announcement yesterday on their FB page:

Get ready, BraveNation. Summer of 2022, we will be following up Evie's Little Garden with our brand new album, tentatively titled Gravedigger. The album will feature all new material that will give you a new playlist to rock your 2022 summer - tons of melodic choruses, shredding guitars, thunderous drums, big vocals and huge bass riffages - all gift wrapped in a slew of new Brave tunes from Stayce, Malcolm & John. Pre-Sales will be available in early spring of 2022. Somethings' going on down in Evie's Little Garden - are you ready?

Happy Holidays all!
The Brave

I really enjoyed "Evie's Little Garden".  Looking forward to hearing what's coming Smile

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Very good news!

I believe Fear Not is working on a full length that should be out in 2022.

I know their video for their new single "Struggle" has been available on YouTube for quite a while already...but it just showed up as a single today in iTunes...maybe that is a sign of a pending release...

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New album by The Brave in 2022!   New album by The Brave in 2022! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New album by The Brave in 2022!
Page 1 of 1