Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
Fundy
My Awesome Timothy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
My Awesome Timothy

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2016-02-13

CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 Empty
PostSubject: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 am

The new album by Chaotic Resemblance entitled ‘Nazarites’ is out today.

Fundy and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5370
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 12:16 pm

That's one to add to the wants list!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23602
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 2:48 pm

Sadly, the only way to get this is through the band.  This morning, they didn't have it on their website.  You can send them a PM and they will send you PayPal information.

I popped on and was going to post about this to let everyone know.  Thanks for starting the conversation, Timothy!  You really are awesome!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

My Awesome Timothy likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:04 am

Downloaded from YouTube Music.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23598
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 pm

I'm listening to this on Spotify right now and I have to confess that I'm not a fan of what I'm hearing (up to track #4).  The guys are very talented and I dig the vocals but the arrangements are very modern rock/metal (kind like heavy Skillet or Disciple).  I'm probably going to pass on this one.

Pethead

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 8:28 am

Staybrite wrote:
I'm listening to this on Spotify right now and I have to confess that I'm not a fan of what I'm hearing (up to track #4).  The guys are very talented and I dig the vocals but the arrangements are very modern rock/metal (kind like heavy Skillet or Disciple).  I'm probably going to pass on this one.
Same. I heard people calling it hair metal or classic metal, but it sounds like modern rock to me. Great lyrics and musicians, but not grabbing me. I like some modern rock, but I was hoping this would scratch a different itch. Oh, well.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 12:37 pm

Pethead wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Same. I heard people calling it hair metal or classic metal, but it sounds like modern rock to me. Great lyrics and musicians, but not grabbing me. I like some modern rock, but I was hoping this would scratch a different itch. Oh, well.

Their previous albums certainly had more of a "hair/classic" metal vibe to them.  So I can hear a little bit of it in this recent album (but probably only because I was expecting it).  This is definitely a shift to a more modern metal sound for the band...and I'm just not a huge fan of most of that stuff (of course there are some exceptions)

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23602
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 4:41 pm

I received my CD today.

I am halfway through the album, and this doesn't sound like Chaotic Resemblance.  With Josiah Prince of Disciple producing, this sounds more like their "Southern Hospitality" album. It definitely rocks harder and lyrically is more direct than any previous projects.  The vocal delivery is much better here as well.

While many will hate this modern metal turn, this actually fits them pretty well.  I want to listen a few more times, but this is a really strong project.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:42 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I received my CD today.

I am halfway through the album, and this doesn't sound like Chaotic Resemblance.  With Josiah Prince of Disciple producing, this sounds more like their "Southern Hospitality" album. It definitely rocks harder and lyrically is more direct than any previous projects.  The vocal delivery is much better here as well.

While many will hate this modern metal turn, this actually fits them pretty well.  I want to listen a few more times, but this is a really strong project.

Good description.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3136
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 pm

Hard pass for me. While it seems well done it isn't a style I would listen to.

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022   CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAOTIC RESEMBLANCE ~ Nazarites ~ New album 2022
Page 1 of 1