Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon Empty
PostSubject: This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon   This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 pm

I'm only about a decade late in realizing this was even available legally in digital format. Yes, lots of places have mp3 rips of the original cd, but I prefer to support the artist/label directly whenever they release something.

Apparently they re-released this in 2012 for the digital format. While I'm not sure if they remastered it or not, my guess is that they did at least some sort of remastering on it, otherwise, I don't think they would make the point of labeling it "2012 Re-Release". I can tell you it sounds pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/Come-Alive-Ruscha/dp/B008O3LACM/
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon   This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 4:53 pm

I listen to this on Spotify on occasion, quality AOR.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon   This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 9:33 pm

I had no idea it was available as a legal download.  Certainly going to have to replace my bootleg MP3 copy.

PostSubject: Re: This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon   This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 10:40 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I had no idea it was available as a legal download.  Certainly going to have to replace my bootleg MP3 copy.

That's exactly what I had to do....hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon   This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This totally flew under my radar...Ruscha on Amazon
Page 1 of 1