Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 6:10 pm

... https://www.facebook.com/165168796848618/videos/782833915915651
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 6:45 pm

Now part two is at https://www.facebook.com/165168796848618/videos/3764038167023726/
Smile
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 9:17 pm

Yo no hablos espanol. 😲

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 1:46 pm

Es Spaniel?

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 3:24 pm

Well yes, but there's an interpreter. He talked about things I never knew. Did you know he's got 7 (or was it 6) albums of Perpetual Paranoia recorded? They're having them mixed now and will release them over the next few years. As a singer, I'm trying to get my head around how he managed to record SEVEN albums in one go!  affraid

Also, I listened because I wanted to see the interview format. I'll be on this show at the end of February and I was intimidated by the thought of a translator. I'm glad I listened. Feeling much better about it now. Only thing I need to worry about now is making an ass of myself (as usual)

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Well yes, but there's an interpreter. He talked about things I never knew. Did you know he's got 7 (or was it 6) albums of Perpetual Paranoia recorded? They're having them mixed now and will release them over the next few years. As a singer, I'm trying to get my head around how he managed to record SEVEN albums in one go!  affraid

Also, I listened because I wanted to see the interview format. I'll be on this show at the end of February and I was intimidated by the thought of a translator. I'm glad I listened. Feeling much better about it now. Only thing I need to worry about now is making an ass of myself (as usual)

Holy Moly Cow!!!!!  Shocked
7 with  one blow?!

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Well, if you got the time, might as well make good use of it. Seems to be a bit much to me but then again I'm used to a doom metal band producing one album in a decade  lol!

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Well, if you got the time, might as well make good use of it. Seems to be a bit much to me but then again I'm used to a doom metal band producing one album in a decade  lol!

Even with all the time in the world it takes being able to write songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now   Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Dale Thompson Happening Now
Page 1 of 1