Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transform (Christian EDM)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Transform (Christian EDM) Empty
PostSubject: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Discovered these guys a while back after stumbling across their song "Wildfire" and have been listening to some of their other music lately. Good stuff if you like electronic dance music or similar genres.

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 3:21 pm

I'm not much of a fan of the genre, but I actually found the first track quite listenable (and very good).  The second track has a lot of the repetition that keeps me from being much of a fan of the genre.  But I find it very cool that there are bold Christians making music in this style.

As a funny aside, every time I see EDM my mind immediately thinks "Electronic Death Metal?"...it takes me a split second to remember "Electronic Dance Music".  Laughing

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:21 pm

I'm not much into this style of electronic music either, but it's still fun to listen to. Apparently this group has quite a following too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 10:27 pm

I am not a fan of this kind of music at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:30 am

The first song wasn't bad just a keyboard heavy praise song. I got about 30 seconds into the second one.
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:52 am

Andy Hunter is more my style as far as electronic music goes (especially "Lifeline"). 

"Wildfire" has a completely different style though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transform (Christian EDM)   Transform (Christian EDM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transform (Christian EDM)
Page 1 of 1