Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limberlost - See What You Want Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23616
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Limberlost - See What You Want Video Empty
PostSubject: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 5:41 pm

I just found out the female fronted Tacoma area rock band Limberlost have released a production video for their latest single "See What You Want".
The song is relatively new and is not on their Volume 1 EP (so most of you have never heard this one before).

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9976
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 7:45 pm

Nice ! Song kicks the proverbial booty !! 

It wouldn't let me play it here, had to open it over at YT. Great stuff, killer band !
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Nice, enjoy that Heart over a Zeppelin vibe.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 am

The Heart and Zepp vibe is exactly what I thought the first time I saw them perform.  The actually do a live version of Zeppelin's "The Ocean" that is a blast to watch (and sing along with).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23612
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm

I am loving the song.  I think I am in love, too!  LOL

Seriously, though, they have the look and a sound that is missing from the Christian scene.  I'd bet that if the labels would actually sign and push this that they could do well.  It's so different that what the mainstream Christian rock scene is pushing that a lot of youngins would think this was a new sound.

I'd buy this song or album!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23612
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 pm

You can actually download this song for free from their Reverbnation page.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 12:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
You can actually download this song for free from their Reverbnation page.

Forgot to include that.  
They also have semi-professional management now (a musician from a somewhat famous secular band I can't remember who [just looked it up....its the drummer from Saliva]).
They also have a guitar/bass string and drum stick endorsement now too.  I think they are serious about trying to break through to radio.  I think the only thing that will hold them back is that they aren't generic enough sounding.  Laughing

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 12:44 pm

If Greta Van Fleet can make it with a Zep sound I see no reason this wouldn't make it also. And they're less derivative.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Black Rider wrote:
If Greta Van Fleet can make it with a Zep sound I see no reason this wouldn't make it also. And they're less derivative.

Good point.

PostSubject: Re: Limberlost - See What You Want Video   Limberlost - See What You Want Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limberlost - See What You Want Video
Page 1 of 1