Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote For Limberlost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Vote For Limberlost Empty
PostSubject: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Ok, so it's like I've joined the unofficial Limberlost street team (or something)  Laughing

My new favorite band is in a competition of local musicians competing for a slot to open for Jeremy Camp.
If you want to help them out (they would be very appreciative).  You can go to this facebook link to vote for them.  All you need to do is click on the "thumbs up" button below the band name & image.  The radio station will ask you to "sign in".  It wants your name and an e-mail address.  Make sure to "uncheck" the "please send me offers and newsletters" under your e-mail address so you don't get spammed by the radio station holding the contest.

Limberlost-Spirit 105.3 contest

Much like Alldat's recent competition you can vote once each day (please do), for the two weeks they are having the contest.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 pm

I remember when Spirit 105.3 was KCMS. (c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Xid wrote:
I remember when Spirit 105.3 was KCMS. (c:

Technically I think it still is, they just don't use the call-letters anymore.  I don't know for certain as I never listen to them.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 am

There is a difference, I think, in voting.  With the Bongo Boy stuff, you don't have to sign up or even like the page.  You do seem to have to at least like the Spirit 105 page before you can do more than listen.  I may be wrong and just not seeing things correctly, though.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 am

Before I help this band to vote, I want to listen how their music sounds.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

I didn't like their facebook page at all, I also didn't click on that "sign-up" button.  You do have to give them a name and e-mail address (after you click on the "thumbs-up" under the band photo), but if you uncheck the box they don't e-mail you spam.
I agree that it is a little absurd to have to give them your e-mail address, but I think the radio station is just trying to prevent people from using bots to make thousands of votes.
If it's too much of a hassle I understand.  I've been asked to do these things before where you have to get 5-6 steps into it before you can even "vote" and I just quit because it's so ridiculous.

PostSubject: Re: Vote For Limberlost   Vote For Limberlost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For Limberlost
Page 1 of 1