Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Divide needs your vote!

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
Redeemed Fool
Andyman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Sonic Divide needs your vote! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey guys - thanks so much again everyone for the positive feedback you have shown to me and the Sonic Divide boys - we appreciate it so much! We are now in the running to be voted 'Band of the Month' on a UK radio station - Firebrand Rock Radio. Awesome opportunities could open up for us if we can win the poll and we would really like to get out there in the mainstream media and live out our faith in an environment that desperately needs to experience this! We would really appreciate it if you could go to the following link and vote for Sonic Divide - thanks so much guys! http://firebrandrr.com/band-voting/
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 am

Voted. Looks like you need to do some catch up.
Back to top Go down
Andyman

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Thanks man - anything is a bonus! We were dead last by a LONG way when I first found out about it so we've certrainly made up some groud!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

I voted as well to help you guys out!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Andyman

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 am

Cheers man - again, a huge thanks! Looks like one band is pulling away in the lead but we'll keep trying...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 am

Voted!

On a side note, I feel ashamed of myself. I recognized the song on the radio when the page opened… it was an Adele song. In my defence, I had to listen to it twice (as in, the driver was blasting it to stay awake) on a road trip.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:20 am

Have voted to help you.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 am

Voted as well . . . wait, you wanted me to vote FOR you???  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Voted again!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Voted again, but it does look like that Uberkill has pulled ahead by a long way.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 am

Voted again.
I think all CHM has to vote today.
That helps to get the votes you need.

So ... vote today to help Sonic Divide.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

This is one of those polls where you can vote repeatedly. I have voted three times now.

Sadly I don't think the kinds of polls where you can vote repeatedly does much of anything to show the true popularity of the bands. A band can have a loyal following of 12 fans who vote 1000 times each, while another band has a few thousand fans who only think to vote once. The poll is not at all a good indicator of the kind of crowd a band could draw on for a show or something of that nature.

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah, those kinds of polls make no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Divide needs your vote!   Sonic Divide needs your vote! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Divide needs your vote!
Page 1 of 1