Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obscure glam band, Scarlet.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Obscure glam band, Scarlet. Empty
PostSubject: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:27 am

I didn't hear of these guys until the last few years but this stuff from the early 80's and is high quality music. I enjoy that the singer has a deeper voice then most in this style and the guitarist is wailing. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:25 am

Thanks for posting this band Black Rider. I was a little dubious as I listened to the first tune as it is definitely the weakest tune (vocally) of the bunch, but I persisted and ended up really liking some of the later tunes. The last half of the album was really quite fun to listen to...so thank you for an enjoyable 30 minutes.
Jen
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am

I remember there was a ban called Scarlet Red, but this is not the same band I suppose?
Nice Black Rider all those old bands you show us.

This band really rocks.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 am

Walking down memory lane in my old age.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I remember there was a ban called Scarlet Red, but this is not the same band I suppose?
Nice Black Rider all those old bands you show us.

This band really rocks.

These are not the same bands.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obscure glam band, Scarlet.   Obscure glam band, Scarlet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obscure glam band, Scarlet.
Page 1 of 1