Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald! Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!   The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 12:47 pm

There was a blues artist in the early 90's by the name of Sleepy Ray.  He kind of copied some of Stevie Ray's style into his own music.  Regardless, I liked those two albums.  Sleepy Ray pretty much dropped out of the music scene altogether after that.

Well, he is back with a brand new album.  It seems Sleepy Ray has been hiding out pastoring a church for all these years but now breaks the musical silence.  His new album is called "Jesus Be Famous" and falls musically right in where the first two albums left off.

This should be some good stuff!  I got my copy in the mail today!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!   The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 10:59 am

I remember him, had a cassette at one time.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!   The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Love me some Sleepy Ray jams!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!   The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Sleepy Ray MacDonald!
Page 1 of 1