Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galactic Cowboys Return!!

Go down 
+6
Xid
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
Staybrite
oteis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

Galactic Cowboys Return!! Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:40 am

Anyone else happy that Galactic Cowboys are returning to the scene?

https://progressivemusicplanet.com/2017/08/14/galactic-cowboys-return-with-original-line-up-and-first-album-in-17-years/
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Have to confess that I never have been a fan, but it is still really cool.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 5:27 am

I don't know mucvh about them myself but I will be interested to hear some samples.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 6:12 am

I had a cassette or maybe two of theirs back in the day but never really played them.  Same with King's X.  What is weird is that Lordchain is in that same musical vein and I love their stuff.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 am

I've to make a confession too, I never was a fan of this band.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

I was never a fan either.  I like a few of the songs that I've heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Love em ! Got all their albums. They're an acquired taste, but once you sample SPACE IN YOUR FACE, you can't help but love em ! Very infectious and somewhat unique with some occasional harmonies not unlike King's X.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 9:06 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I had a cassette or maybe two of theirs back in the day but never really played them.  Same with King's X.  What is weird is that Lordchain is in that same musical vein and I love their stuff.

Love this band! Of the "big three" in this genre, that being them King's X and Atomic Opera, I'll take AO hands down. Thing is, they didn't record enough albums to have a dud in there! I always considered Lordchain to be rather pedestrian, not in the same league as these cats...
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 am

You know what... I probably wouldn't recognize a GC song if I heard it... but I'm ALWAYS glad to see musicians/bands get back in the saddle!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Definitely glad to see GC getting back together.  I was at one of their reunion concerts a few years back, which was cool.  I like Atomic Opera a little bit more than GC.  But I do love their goofy side geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys Return!!   Galactic Cowboys Return!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Cowboys Return!!
Page 1 of 1