Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The return of Audio Adrenaline

Go down 
+4
ChosenOne
ishmael81
Guilty/Forgiven
alldatndensum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The return of Audio Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:04 am

Yes, the rumors are true. Audio A is coming back--and with a new singer. Mark Stuart isn't returning as vocalist. Kevin Max of DC Talk fame will be the new singer. Time will tell if this is a good mix or not.

Personally, I am less than thrilled. I don't think it will be a good fit at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 am

Mark Stuart Thumbs Up

Kevin Max No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 am

This band was always way to 90s for my taste.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 am

They also have a new guitarist and drummer. The only original member is Will McGinniss, the bass player with the super tall mohawk.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 pm

It will be interesting to see where they go musically. I hope they find as much success as the Newsboys did with Michael Tait.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

New music is here. First single Kings & Queens. Gotta say, I think it's pretty good. I think K-Max will be do good. I think it has more of Building 429/Afters sound to it.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 am

Meh.

To me it's not Audio A, it's just a new band that sounds pretty good. But Audio A it ain't.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't like it. It sounds like everything else on CCM radio. I guess I never realized how much Mark's voice made the band stand out.

And Kevin Max makes me feel like he's trying to look like Bono with those sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Good song, but not my style (although to be honest AA has never been my style).

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Audio A had some radio hits that sounded much like this song in style.

I am going to reserve my judgement about this new Audio A until after I hear clips of the whole disc. I said I thought the Newsboys would suck with Tait on vocals. So, I am going to wait and see how the new Audio A sounds before I write them off.

Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 pm

I saw Newsboys this summer with Tait on vocals.......and it was very, very good.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 am

Used not like Newsboys at all, but Tait + Rock = Excellence!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Heard "Kings and Queens" on the radio earlier. I like it a lot, but it's hard to consider it the same group with a new lead singer, as it changes the sound so much.

I feel the same way about Michael Tait with The Newsboys - good music, but to me it's not The Newsboys without Peter Furler (I realize he wasn't the original lead singer either, but his voice was still heard on a lot of their songs even when John James was still with them).

I think they'll do well though, and I'm really hoping we'll see a Newsboys/Audio Adrenaline/Toby Mac tour at some point in the near future (so we can have a DC Talk reunion show at the same time).
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

No offense to musicians in bands, but the singer makes a band.

Many hardcore fans would disagree. ie DLR left VH and even though he had Steve Vai, it still wasn't the same.

But I ask my wife if Mac Powell left Third Day and another singer took his place would she still like Third Day, and she said not without Mac. Your average fan identifies with the singer more than anyone else in the band.

If Weird Al got a whole new band, he'd still be weird al, but if he left the band and someone came in to replace him, who could sing his songs and still be funny.... it wouldn't be Weird Al. Extreme example, yes, but this is my point.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm

was Kevin jealous of Toby and Michael?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Audio Adrenaline   The return of Audio Adrenaline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return of Audio Adrenaline
Page 1 of 1