Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The CD isn't dead yet!!!

Go down 
+6
Normaniac
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
Xid
Staybrite
alldatndensum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23474
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CD isn't dead yet!!!   The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 6:16 am

messiaen77 wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Just like my older brothers, I can always count on you guys to take something silly I said and go with it until it's completely ran into the ground. I love you guys  Laughing

We are more like these guys!

You're not suggesting he should kiss us are you???

Hey, who am I to judge?  You can't help who you love!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The CD isn't dead yet!!!   The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 am

The biggest thing I miss about not buying CDs is the lack of liner notes/lyric sheets.  I really appreciate the artists that include a PDF of the liner notes with their downloads.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The CD isn't dead yet!!!   The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:49 am

What's pretty slick is (at least with iTunes/iPods...) that you can add the lyrics to the digital files so they display while you're listening to 'em.  Sometimes if you buy the songs off of Bandcamp, the artist will have already done that.  Otherwise, it's pretty easy to add them afterwards too.

But yeah, I will always get a CD (or even tape) over solely digitally.  But that's just me.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The CD isn't dead yet!!!   The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 3:01 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
The biggest thing I miss about not buying CDs is the lack of liner notes/lyric sheets.  I really appreciate the artists that include a PDF of the liner notes with their downloads.

Sadly those are few and far between.  I think I have over 400 digital albums and maybe 5 that included a PDF with the liner notes.

PostSubject: Re: The CD isn't dead yet!!!   The CD isn't dead yet!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The CD isn't dead yet!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2