Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The great Staybrite/GF team up !

Go down 
+11
crucifyd
Driven
messiaen77
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
Normaniac
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Jen5
Guilty/Forgiven
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The great Staybrite/GF team up ! Empty
PostSubject: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 3:39 am

Yep ! Another awesome CHM members hook up occurred last Friday people ! One Mr Staybrite traveled a heckuva distance just to hang out with lil ole me for the day. What a blast ! We had a great time shootin' the breeze and discovering just how much we have in common.
He also got to meet my wife, my 2 dogs and grandson  Laughing (which, the dogs AND the grandson wouldn't leave him alone... must've been that magnetic personality and charm- they're just drawn to ya bro !  Wink ). 
Had a good time brotha, thanks for driving so far just to meet me in person finally. I'm really glad ya did. Hopefully I was an ok host and hid my array of health problems from ya successfully  Smile - thanks to God I was having a fairly good day in that department.
Now I pray I'll be in good enough shape when I visit with Topshot end of July !  affraid

The great Staybrite/GF team up ! 34847810
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 am

That's awesome. Maybe it's the goatee tricking me, but you guys could be brothers!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 am

They are brothers from different mothers!

I wish I could have been there as well.  I'd love to meet the two of you guys.  We've been part of this and another message board for a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG time.  I feel like I have known some of you for most of my life and consider you family.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Jen5 We could be brothers (course StayBrite would be my MUCH older brother  lol! JK Gar, ya know I loves ya!) But not just in looks, we have much in common and could have practically grew up together.

And yes Alldat, all of us chillin' together would've been a blast ! Ya never know what the future may hold  Wink
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Jen5 wrote:
That's awesome. Maybe it's the goatee tricking me, but you guys could be brothers!

Thats probably the reason the dogs and grandson took to me, I was just a chunckier version of  G/F to them!
It was great to hang out with one of my CHM brothers, certainly the highlight of my trip to southern California.

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Cool Megadeth shirt!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Yeah, are they death metal like Mudvayne?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:46 pm

kerrick wrote:

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:48 pm

We had a great time!

The great Staybrite/GF team up ! Trio11

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 am

Fundy wrote:
We had a great time!

OMG Fundy !! That is AWESOME, MAN !! I love it !! LOL !!
Totally wish it were true though  Laughing

Quote :
Jen5 wrote:That's awesome. Maybe it's the goatee tricking me, but you guys could be brothers!
Staybrite wrote: Thats probably the reason the dogs and grandson took to me, I was just a chunkier version of  G/F to them!

Dude, I was crackin' up when he kept going over and giving you leg-hugs. He's such a sweet lil guy. If you weren't a grampa yourself already, I would've kept the lil guy away from ya - cuz quite frankly I know how uncomfortable and annoying it can be when you go visit with someone and their babies are all up in your bidness while you're trying to talk  Razz.  Same with puppies - the owners are always like "awwwwww how cute !" but company may not feel the same. This is why I try to make it a practice to tell people If you don't want the dogs clamoring for your attention, to just push them away.  Course the same can't really be said about a baby eh ?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote :
Cool Megadeth shirt!

Thanks ! Seen them on that Tour 32 years ago. 

Quote :

lol!  I'm still trippin' over that kid at Walmart ! LOL !
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm

So how much was the bail?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Quote :
Jen5 wrote:That's awesome. Maybe it's the goatee tricking me, but you guys could be brothers!
Staybrite wrote: Thats probably the reason the dogs and grandson took to me, I was just a chunkier version of  G/F to them!

Dude, I was crackin' up when he kept going over and giving you leg-hugs. He's such a sweet lil guy. If you weren't a grampa yourself already, I would've kept the lil guy away from ya - cuz quite frankly I know how uncomfortable and annoying it can be when you go visit with someone and their babies are all up in your bidness while you're trying to talk  Razz.  Same with puppies - the owners are always like "awwwwww how cute !" but company may not feel the same. This is why I try to make it a practice to tell people If you don't want the dogs clamoring for your attention, to just push them away.  Course the same can't really be said about a baby eh ?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Absolutely love the grandkids, he really was a cute little guy.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:47 am

Fundy wrote:
We had a great time!

Oh Fundy that is awesomeness!  You probably made yourself a little too short though.  We are some pretty short guys.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Fundy wrote:
We had a great time!

Oh Fundy that is awesomeness!  You probably made yourself a little too short though.  We are some pretty short guys.

Definitely true on the short comment. My whole life I've felt like I lived in the land of giants  Laughing Only people my height and shorter were people of different nationalities and women (and THAT's not always the case as many women tower over me)
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:33 pm

The great Staybrite/GF team up ! New10

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Fundy wrote:
The great Staybrite/GF team up ! New10

Ok, that might be over doing it!  ROTFL

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 7:56 am

Just how short are you two?  While there are a lot of men taller than me, I feel like I tower over a lot of people at only 6' 2".

You shorter guys are so lucky!  You will never have to experience the pain of hitting your head on a low light fixture or get clobbered by a low mounted, fast turning ceiling fan!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 am

I would much rather be short than tall (I am a mere 5'-5", and I think Jim is only about an inch taller).
As a short person nobody expects you to be tough, nobody asks you to reach for anything on the high shelf, and nobody asks to borrow your pants.  There is less risk in falling (because you don't have as far to go) and there is almost always at least a little leg room on an airplane or in the back of a car.
But you can't see the stage very well at most concerts....or sometimes even the theater screen.
I am just grateful that both of my sons are taller than me.  One is at least 5'-7" and the other 5'-9", still a little on the short side for the average U.S. male, but at least nobody tries to pat them on the head.

Still, if I ever met Randy Newman in real life I just might punch him in the kneecap.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 6:01 pm

I've been 5'7" since my mid-teens. Only in the last 5 years have I measured a little less than 5'7" but a smidge over 5'6" - which the surgeon told me would be the case after multiple spine surgeries and fusions. Truthfully I expected to lose much more height by this stage.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 10:00 pm

I'm 5'4", enough to make me feel kinda self-conscious. My current interest is a couple inches taller than me, but that doesn't seem to bother her.

That said, I'm glad you guys got to meet up. It seemed way overdue, given that y'all live on the same coast and all Wink
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
nobody asks to borrow your pants.

borrow your pants??? is that the bane of the big man?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 10:15 pm

crucifyd wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
nobody asks to borrow your pants.

borrow your pants??? is that the bane of the big man?

ROTFL

I don't know why I find that post so funny, but I can't stop giggling.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:03 am

Nobody has asked to borrow my pants but maybe that's because I'm 5'7".
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 am

I'm 5ft 10, so does that make me the tallest, 'cause I don't feel that tall!

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:59 am

Nope. Chris is 6' 2"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great Staybrite/GF team up !   The great Staybrite/GF team up ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great Staybrite/GF team up !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next