Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encylopedia Metallum Closing

Go down 
+6
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Fundy
crucifyd
JLE3
Jen5
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 10:25 pm

I want to move to Montana. I really do wish I could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:38 am

JLE3 wrote:

Suspect

My Dad was from Montana...a town called Butte. Strange happenings in that there town....
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:29 am

Samson wrote:
Stay away from their message boards unless you want to get schooled by a swarm of kvlt kiddies about what is metal and what ain't.

Wait, I thought that was Firestream Razz
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:45 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Samson wrote:
Stay away from their message boards unless you want to get schooled by a swarm of kvlt kiddies about what is metal and what ain't.

That's just about any metal message board.  You would know that if you knew what real metal was--POSERFALSE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Jen5 wrote:
JLE3 wrote:

Suspect

My Dad was from Montana...a town called Butte. Strange happenings in that there town....

Western Montana is very beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Xid wrote:
LOL - Tony, they guy playing the white guitar left first for personal reasons.  So we just moved forward as a power trio.  I dropped about a year later for my own personal reasons.  Mike Blake, guitar/vocals and Mike Young, drums, got another bass player, Jeremy and released a 2nd album. Jeremy went off to college and they called it quits.  I don't think Mike Young did anything after that and I don't know if he's even playing at all any more.  Mike Blake joined up with Paul Roraback (Grammatrain) and started Gideon's Press which they renamed The Illustrated Band.  They did some recording and then split.  Mike Blake went on to do some more music and I lost track of him after that.

That sounds like what happened to Bryan's band.  I guess Jimmy just quit and Jody got married.  He should have known they'd never get far, especially with some guys from school.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:
LOL - Tony, they guy playing the white guitar left first for personal reasons.  So we just moved forward as a power trio.  I dropped about a year later for my own personal reasons.  Mike Blake, guitar/vocals and Mike Young, drums, got another bass player, Jeremy and released a 2nd album. Jeremy went off to college and they called it quits.  I don't think Mike Young did anything after that and I don't know if he's even playing at all any more.  Mike Blake joined up with Paul Roraback (Grammatrain) and started Gideon's Press which they renamed The Illustrated Band.  They did some recording and then split.  Mike Blake went on to do some more music and I lost track of him after that.

That sounds like what happened to Bryan's band.  I guess Jimmy just quit and Jody got married.  He should have known they'd never get far, especially with some guys from school.
That Bryan is just a trend setter!  Puddinhead was several summers past the summer of '89.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:21 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Samson wrote:

That's just about any metal message board.  You would know that if you knew what real metal was--POSERFALSE!!!!!

No mosh, no trends, no core, no fun!!!  Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:16 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Samson wrote:

No mosh, no trends, no core, no fun!!!  Mad Mad Mad Mad

Don't forget the hair dude. The essential hair.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Jen5 wrote:

Back in the late 80's early 90's the musician want ads all read:  "Must have big hair!"  Like big hair meant you were a good musician.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

Back in the late 80's early 90's the musician want ads all read:  "Must have big hair!"  Like big hair meant you were a good musician.

No WAY!! Really?!! That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:32 pm

No joke!  They did in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm trying to imagine John with big hair... scratch
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 5:42 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Jen5 wrote:
ROTFL lol!  No dude. That's the point. I didn't read the update that said "April Fools." They're still accepting contributions.

ROTFL This is hilarious. Sorry Gary.

Well I obviously did the same thing considering just a few posts above mine crucifyd pointed out that it was an April foold day joke.  Laughing

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Oh I do love good company down here in the gullible seats Smile
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm

You crack me up!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 4:16 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encylopedia Metallum Closing   Encylopedia Metallum Closing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encylopedia Metallum Closing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2