Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+13
oteis
kerrick
Jen5
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
Xid
Fundy
Staybrite
messiaen77
Driven
rockerVu2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:38 am

Welp, I reckon its that time again.  Wadda ya wanna do this time?  Did we do favorite candy last year?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am

It's the second month, so we could do things that have to do with being second. I don't know if that's too silly… actually it probably is…
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 2:13 pm

I quite like the idea. It'd take some thought, but that's a good thing I say
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 5:17 pm

Driven wrote:
It's the second month, so we could do things that have to do with being second. I don't know if that's too silly… actually it probably is…

Done!

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 5:20 pm

Mike Oldfield's second album. I haven't listened to it, but apparently it wasn't a great follow-up to Tubular Bells (although those are big shoes to fill!).
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 am

Album cover art. Good idea. This is the cover art for our second album...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 am

I will have to figure out what I want to do.  Do I go with shameless self promotion or do something else???  Choices, choices!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:07 am

We've done a "coockie"avatar in December.
I like the idea to do the second album of a band you like.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 am

Chaos Theory by About This Big is the 2nd one that I got to play on and record in a real studio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Xid wrote:
Chaos Theory by About This Big is the 2nd one that I got to play on and record in a real studio.

Very cool, Xid.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:26 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I will have to figure out what I want to do.  Do I go with shameless self promotion or do something else???  Choices, choices!

lol
I'm the world's worst self promoter (it's more like shame in promoting self). Makes me cringe. BUT, I need to get over it...starting among friends.    Smile
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:49 pm

There's nothing wrong to promote yourself.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:54 pm

It's one thing to promote yourself and quite another to be obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Thumbs Up  I know you are both right... which is why I'm working on it. It just doesn't come naturally. Makes me  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Pretty much my favorite sophomore effort by any band
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Thumbs Up  I know you are both right... which is why I'm working on it. It just doesn't come naturally. Makes me  Embarassed

I feel your pain.  I underpromote, too.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Ken Tamplin (love that guy) says "a singer is a singer cause they're brave enough to be one." I think that applies to anyone who puts their musical creations out there for public scrutiny. Nice to know you get it, Derek.   : )
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:59 am

Hey Jen, to go back to a previous conversaion, self-promotion is a PERFECT reason to use.... farao
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Ken Tamplin (love that guy) says "a singer is a singer cause they're brave enough to be one." I think that applies to anyone who puts their musical creations out there for public scrutiny. Nice to know you get it, Derek.   : )

I'm working on a Joshua's Creed song where the initial groove got me all excited.  I'm diggin' it!  Now that I've got the song arranged and I can pretty much play it start to finish, I'm afraid nobody is going to like it.  And I do this pretty much every time.

Create it, throw it out to the masses and see where it sticks.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 12:43 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Hey Jen, to go back to a previous conversaion, self-promotion is a PERFECT reason to use.... farao

Ha! You're right.

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation    Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

I'm working on a Joshua's Creed song where the initial groove got me all excited.  I'm diggin' it!  Now that I've got the song arranged and I can pretty much play it start to finish, I'm afraid nobody is going to like it.  And I do this pretty much every time.

Create it, throw it out to the masses and see where it sticks.

I read that nodding my head. Yup, I totally get that.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Since the category is actually picking things that have to do with being 2nd, I did choose an album.  While it was not Alice's 2nd album, it was the follow up to his "Welcome To My Nightmare" album.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:14 pm

I'm probably going to end up changing mine every few days.....  I can't wait to use the second Red Sea album cover, or maybe the second Arsenal or Cynical Limit album covers!

Xid

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Cynical Limit put out 2 albums?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Changed mine too.
Not my favorite CD of Tot, but it's the second.
Can we do do the same avatar theme in July. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next