Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+13
oteis
kerrick
Jen5
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
Xid
Fundy
Staybrite
messiaen77
Driven
rockerVu2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:05 am

Xid wrote:
Cynical Limit put out 2 albums?

Actually, there was a cover proposed and there were several demo tracks that were put out as the 2nd album, but I am not sure it was ever officially released.   As for the 2nd Red Sea album--that is a joke.  While there was only one full length Arsenal album, they are SLOWLY working on a follow up now.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:19 am

Hmm, i thought I changed this the other day, but apparently it didn't take.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Xid wrote:

Supposed to be a joke.
Cynical Limit did record 4-6 songs and they were up on their website at one point but no real album.  Arsenal is supposedly working on a second album.  Red Sea only did that one album.
I was going to add Big Chris &DBBB as well as Joshua's Creed to my list....but I didn't want either of you to think I was mocking you are anything like that.  (really looking forward to both of those albums by the way).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

Supposed to be a joke.
Cynical Limit did record 4-6 songs and they were up on their website at one point but no real album.  Arsenal is supposedly working on a second album.  Red Sea only did that one album.
I was going to add Big Chris &DBBB as well as Joshua's Creed to my list....but I didn't want either of you to think I was mocking you are anything like that.  (really looking forward to both of those albums by the way).

I think that Xid and I are both accustomed to being mocked around here.  We've grown accustomed to it.  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5518
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 6:41 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Xid wrote:

Supposed to be a joke.

I think that Xid and I are both accustomed to being mocked around here.  We've grown accustomed to it.  lol!
Ha!  I've got a 2019 release date in my head for Joshua's Creed.  So far there are 8 songs in the works with 6 of those just needing lead guitar and vocals.  I'm hoping to have at least 12 songs this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9957
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:59 pm

I show three efforts by Cynical Limit (one of my fav bands), while 2 were unreleased, they both have some great tunes
EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 Cyn10
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5518
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 am

My Cynical Limit CD, which is not the EP has the artwork shown on the EP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm

I'm pretty certain that at least one of those demos is the same thing as the self-titled release (only one of them was released independently).  I'd really love to know if Cameron actually even released an EP himself or if someone just compiled those unreleased demos and tried to call it an album.

Oddly enough the 5 demo tracks Cameron had on his site (that would make up an EP for a "third" album) don't even include a track titled "It'll Be Alright" however the self-titled album does have a track titled "It'll Be Alright".  That along with the fact that all of these "releases" were supposedly in 2003 kind of makes me cry foul at the notion that the band actually had 3 separate releases.
Also Discogs, and Encyclopedia Metallum both show only one release for the band.  The Spirit of Metal site also shows only one album (using the third cover above) with the same exact track listing as the green album cover).

https://www.spirit-of-metal.com/en/album/Cynical_Limit/108577

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 pm

I know this isn't related to the current discussion, but I just gotta say, that Holy Soldier cover you've got as your avatar, Staybrite, is SUCH a cool album cover. It's so moody. Just love it
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 pm

A few years ago someone sent me the mp3 files for Cynical Limit Demo 2005 and the one called "It'll be alright" - both are exactly the same demos except the latter has one extra song:

Demo:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown

It'll Be Alright:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown
6 How Does it Feel ?

Not sure who put these together, but in addition to the S/T CD they released, this is what I got.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Changed my avatar. This CD I like more than the second album of Toto.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Jen5 wrote:
I know this isn't related to the current discussion, but I just gotta say, that Holy Soldier cover you've got as your avatar, Staybrite, is SUCH a cool album cover. It's so moody. Just love it

It is a cool cover, and also my favorite of their albums.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
A few years ago someone sent me the mp3 files for Cynical Limit Demo 2005 and the one called "It'll be alright" - both are exactly the same demos except the latter has one extra song:

Demo:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown

It'll Be Alright:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown
6 How Does it Feel ?

Not sure who put these together, but in addition to the S/T CD they released, this is what I got.

Hmmm, I will have to compare those to the unreleased tracks I got from Dennis' site, and see what shakes out.  Now quit trying to rattle me with facts!!
lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Demo:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown

It'll Be Alright:
1 The Story
2 Crime
3 Again
4 Overdrive
5 Thrown
6 How Does it Feel ?

Hmmm, I will have to compare those to the unreleased tracks I got from Dennis' site, and see what shakes out.  Now quit trying to rattle me with facts!!
lol!

Did I perhaps, get those files from you ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Did I perhaps, get those files from you ? Razz

It's certainly possible.  Laughing

The demo tracks I have are from 2005 
1. The Story
2. Crime
3. Again
4. Overdrive
5. Thrown

Which matches your first demo track listing.

The additional song "How Does it Feel" was not included in the tracks I downloaded from the bands official site (which seems to be gone now) and it wasn't on their self-titled album from 2003/2004.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 pm

It's some pretty solid hard rock - They should add a couple more songs and release it on cd  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm

I've changed mine for a picture from Grand Lux's second album, but not the album cover...

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
It's some pretty solid hard rock - They should add a couple more songs and release it on cd  Thumbs Up

Agreed, but seeing as how it was over a decade ago I doubt the band members are working together at all.  I also get the feeling from some of these older "established" musicians that they aren't interested in working on a project unless they are going to see album sales like they did in the 80's...or at least get lucrative show offers (like Whitecross seems to from time to time).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Fundy wrote:
I've changed mine for a picture from Grand Lux's second album, but not the album cover...

The name of that second album is?....

Fundy

Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 pm

That depends...

Their second album is Carved In Stone.
Their second release (after their EP) is Iron Will.

Very Happy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Fundy wrote:
That depends...

Their second album is Carved In Stone.
Their second release (after their EP) is Iron Will.

Very Happy

Drat, I was hoping to trip you up.  Isn't that photo from the Iron Will album?  
It would be cool if they would have done at least one more album.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:24 am

That's a great CD Gary, Thieves & Liars.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:06 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
That's a great CD Gary, Thieves & Liars.
Thumbs Up

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 pm

March on the calender tomorrow.
Have you ideas for the new avatar theme for this month?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:49 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next