Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+13
oteis
kerrick
Jen5
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
Xid
Fundy
Staybrite
messiaen77
Driven
rockerVu2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:07 pm

The Grand Tour. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 5:27 pm

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 St10

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Those "Grand Tour" guys are hilarious. I used to watch them when they were Top Gear UK. Check out this episode where Jeremy "quaints his ride." It's 10 minutes long, but if you're pressed for time go straight to 4:40...

Or this one is hilarious....

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:10 am

Favorite current tv show it is!

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 am

Red Dwarf is hilarious. I have the DVDs. Are they still making it, SB?
Craig Charles (Lister) has the most amazing hair.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Red Dwarf is hilarious. I have the DVDs. Are they still making it, SB?
Craig Charles (Lister) has the most amazing hair.

They have had some sporadic air dates/seasons that is for sure.
They were very regular from 1988 to 1993.
They did Season 7 in 1997
Season 8 was in 1999
They did a feature length film in 2009 (that somehow counts as season 9)
I caught up with them in 2012 when they did season 10.  I kind of thought that was going to be the end.  But somehow recently my wife discovered that they did Season 11 in 2016 and Season 12 in 2017
She got both Season 11 and 12 for me for Christmas, I was very excited.....until our BluRay player broke.

I am a huge fan of the show and have every season on DVD.  Quite possibly the best space comedy ever made.

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Firefly was pretty awesome, but I agree. Red Dwarf is the king of space comedy. I have them until season 8, but nothing beyond that. I thought it was finished (cut or something like that). Now I'm going to go a-hunting for seasons 9 through 12.

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce farao bounce Stupid ...album first...doh
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:47 am

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those I switch out through the month.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 am

Xid wrote:
Hmmm.  Favorite current TV series.  I have a few I like, but nothing I can't live without.

I'll go with Timeless.
I really like Timeless.  Especially the episode where they traveled back to right before they got cancelled and changed the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those I switch out through the month.

So who are the dudes in the lederhosen?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Xid wrote:
Hmmm.  Favorite current TV series.  I have a few I like, but nothing I can't live without.

I'll go with Timeless.
I really like Timeless.  Especially the episode where they traveled back to right before they got cancelled and changed the paperwork.

lol! lol! lol! lol! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

From left to right:  Henry Winkler, Terry Bradshaw, Jeff Dye, George Foreman, and William Shatner.  The show is called Better Late than Never.  Its basically a "reality" show that follows these four old friends who happen to be legends in their fields and Jeff Dye, a young comedian who is billed as "the sidekick", as they travel through different countries.  Honestly, when I started seeing ads for it last summer I thought it was going to be the dumbest thing imaginable--proof that people really will watch anything--but it has become one of my favorite shows.  The guys are hilarious, but there's also a lot of heart in it and it really shows a different side of these guys.  Like Henry Winkler--The Fonz--has been married to the same woman since 1978.  George Foreman kept in touch with the Lithuanian boxer he beat in the Olympics in 1968 until the guy died a few years ago.  And Terry Bradshaw is WAAAAAYYYY too comfortable without clothing.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 am

Hmm. Might just have to look that one up when the crazy finally takes to roost here. William Shatner is hilarious. So VERy un-PC.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Christian

Hardcore Christian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2018-01-16

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

From left to right:  Henry Winkler, Terry Bradshaw, Jeff Dye, George Foreman, and William Shatner.  The show is called Better Late than Never.  Its basically a "reality" show that follows these four old friends who happen to be legends in their fields and Jeff Dye, a young comedian who is billed as "the sidekick", as they travel through different countries.  Honestly, when I started seeing ads for it last summer I thought it was going to be the dumbest thing imaginable--proof that people really will watch anything--but it has become one of my favorite shows.  The guys are hilarious, but there's also a lot of heart in it and it really shows a different side of these guys.  Like Henry Winkler--The Fonz--has been married to the same woman since 1978.  George Foreman kept in touch with the Lithuanian boxer he beat in the Olympics in 1968 until the guy died a few years ago.  And Terry Bradshaw is WAAAAAYYYY too comfortable without clothing.
Love this show as well!

Love learning a bit more about all 4 of these actors!

I knew Shatner was kind of eccentric, but he really does know a lot, and its super cool to see all the random facts and beautiful scenery of all the locations they go to
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 am

I always disliked Shatner because he always seemed like such an arrogant jerk.  Then I saw him interviewed after his wife died and he seemed like such a different person and I realized that the arrogant jerk persona was just a character.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I always disliked Shatner because he always seemed like such an arrogant jerk.  Then I saw him interviewed after his wife died and he seemed like such a different person and I realized that the arrogant jerk persona was just a character.

Or else he might have finally grown out of it.

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

The guy has had a life long love of horses and is involved with charity riding and getting disabled kids on horses. He organizes an annual charity horse show to raise money for the cause. Plus, he sold a kidney stone for $75,000 to raise money for Habitat for Humanity to build homes for Hurricane Katrina victims. Arrogant? Maybe. But if he does these good deeds, then I think he must also be good.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

Yeah, he has a really nice horse farm in Versailles (pronouced ver-sales, not the French way), KY.  That's why I saw the interview--it was a local feature.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Late to the show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Better Late Than Never!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I'm glad you chose the real Mythbusters and not this new knock-off they have.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

It's not so bad. But it's definitely not the same.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:40 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

Oh man, there's a new version?  The original show was great (my oldest son just loved it)....let me guess they have new hosts and a similar format for the new show?

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Let me slip this one in for the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next