Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ApologetiX... I just can't help myself...

Go down 
+10
Samson
oldschooldoom
Ahlitah
topshot rhit
Driven
metaldude
Livna
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

ApologetiX... I just can't help myself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ApologetiX... I just can't help myself...   ApologetiX... I just can't help myself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:03 am

Love love love ApX. Once had tix for a show, but that was in the days of the infamous "breakdown bus" and they had to cancel. I don't think they've been west of the Mississippi in many years.

J has always answered my email. Make sure you're using the right address. IIRC the one the newsletters come from is a spam trap, so replies to it aren't seen by anyone.

As I've said here before, I am anal about organizing my music to build playlists. I tag parodies with the decade the original was from. Then if I am in the mood for 70s (or whatever) tunes, ApX versions pop up. Of course, they are also tagged with the genre, so ApX punk comes up in the punk playlist, etc.

If they released one more in their "Classics" series, it ought to be with their female guest vocalists. J is great, but I am always excited to hear his daughters or friends on a song.

I've got the one single Petrafried released for free. They did a great job. Never heard of RPM.
Back to top Go down

ApologetiX... I just can't help myself...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: