Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ApologetiX does it again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

ApologetiX does it again Empty
PostSubject: ApologetiX does it again   ApologetiX does it again I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Currently listening to the latest Apo release and must say, they still got it.

I was a huge ApoFreak about 10 years ago (as some of the older crowd here remembers), but since cooled off a bit. With the last few releases I've really been getting back into them... Js writing continues to astound me with his talent, and the band can pull off even the most difficult songs.

Current fav: their cover of the Beasty Boys Fight For Your Right To Party... so funny !!

Best sounding song ? The Heat of the Moment parody called Jesus and Moses. Excellent !!

Also I have a brand new copy of the last 2 albums if anyone is interested in trading anything.  Lemme know.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ApologetiX does it again   ApologetiX does it again I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:25 am

I have the MP3s of the new Apologetix album with the CD coming as soon as they release it.  I have an extra copy of that coming as well, but I already know what I am doing with it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ApologetiX does it again   ApologetiX does it again I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:50 am

Thumbs Up
I love the fact that they got a female vocalist in the mix- she does a killer job on Rhiannon !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ApologetiX does it again   ApologetiX does it again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ApologetiX does it again
Page 1 of 1