Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Story #1   Story #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:24 pm

He was pissed cuz the cat jumped up on the counter and knocked his coffee onto the floor. He'd already been running late for work, now he has to clean up this mess and go without coffee. He looks up at the clock and realizes it's 7:47AM, he should've left 10 minutes ago...
He rushes thru the cleanup cussing and slamming things around. Jumps in his car and heads down the road. When he gets to the highway, he sees an accident with a clear fatality, but no responders yet... just stunned people standing around talking about the accident. He stops and gets out, grumbling about how late he's gonna be now, and walks towards the people gathering. He hears sirens getting closer as he approaches the wreckage. He hears some spectators tell how the accident was caused by a ladder that fell off a work truck just minutes ago- went right through the window, dude rolled 3 times and clearly didn't make it. 
As the cloud of smoke clears, he sees his exact model of car- mangled.... notices a Christian "fish" bumper sticker in the same place as on his car... he walks slowly towards the car and in horror sees the dead man in the car is him.

Moral: You don't always see God or angels at work, but God can cause a cat to dump your coffee to protect you.
Perhaps we should complain less, and realize that God is at work in our lives... sometimes in ways we'll never understand.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story #1   Story #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:34 pm

I have a hard time seeing the good in things, and trusting in the Lord with everything.  All to often I have been just like the man in this story.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story #1   Story #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Yep... as I wrote this, I was using very similar events in my own life - basically using myself as the inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story #1   Story #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story #1
Page 1 of 1