Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Bloodgood Songs

Go down 
+6
alldatndensum
Follower of Jesus
Mac
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
rich71
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

New Bloodgood Songs Empty
PostSubject: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

For those of you that have them what is your favorite song or songs off of Dangerously Close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 am

In The Trenches
Pray
The Word (bonus track)
Man In The Middle
Lamb Of God
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23556
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Lamb of God
Runaway
I Will
Man In the Middle

But honestly I don't think there is a bad song on the album, it is just fantastic.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Man in the Middle
Lamb of God
Pray
The Word
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:51 pm

I think every song on Dangerously Close is a keeper!
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 am

I almost can't pick a few favorites. I love nearly every song. The lyrics on this album are just amazing. Every song at one time or another has spoken to me, you know? Musically, I love the variety. I've heard many people say that they didn't really like "I Can Hold On", but I think that is a fantastic song. I love the two ballads, "Father Father" and "Crush Me". The heavy rockers, "In The Trenches", "Lamb of God" and "Man In The Middle" are as heavy as we've ever heard Bloodgood. "Run Away" sounds like it came right off Out Of The Darkness. I can't say enough good about this record. It is my #1 album for 2013. I never thought anything would top Stryper's new one, but Bloodgood did it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23573
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:22 am

She Eats Cheese wrote:
I think every song on Dangerously Close is a keeper!

This!  I am like Mac & FOJ and can't pick a favorite.  Each song, even the ballads, are awesome.  Each one seems to compliment the next.  Picking one would be a huge disservice to the whole of the album.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16595
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:05 am

For me, I like them all.
Back to top Go down
phydeaux72

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

Love the whole album!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3130
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Only one I don't like is I Can Hold On. Haven't even played it all the way thru. Tracks 1-4 are my favorite ones.
Back to top Go down
rich71

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:22 am

Some of you mentioned the word as among your favorite songs. Someone here said that song doesn't exist. Where is thst song located.
Back to top Go down
phydeaux72

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:23 am

rich71 wrote:
Some of you mentioned the word as among your favorite songs. Someone here said that song doesn't exist. Where is thst song located.

I think it's a bonus song for Kickstarter supporters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 pm

rich71 wrote:

It was a bonus track that everyone who was a Kickstarter contributor received along with the digital version of the album. We also received the digital download of the Metal Missionaries EP
Back to top Go down
rich71

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

That stinks wish i had done that i want that song. I gave to the dvd project
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3880

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Anybody download these from Amazon? The previews make me think they have the original mastering since much of the high end is very flat (eg, same as Lamb of God video).

topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 pm

The clips on CD Baby are clearly superior. It's $1 more there. Anybody know if Amazon is just using poor quality on the previews or do they really have the older version?

phydeaux72

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Older version of what?
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:21 pm

What was on the Lamb of God video on Youtube - they re-mastered again after that, which is why it was delayed a month.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23556
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:36 pm

I downloaded the songs from Amazon, but I don't think my ears are sharp enough to tell the difference.

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodgood Songs   New Bloodgood Songs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bloodgood Songs
Page 1 of 1