Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10

Go down 
+6
kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
Redeemed Fool
Mac
Staybrite
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Ok ladies and germs it's that time of the week again.  Time for another banal, idiotic or otherwise lame Kwestion of the Week!

This week query?

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:38 pm

A Zoo Keeper!
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:54 pm

A basketball player. Then I realized i'm short, slow and can't jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Pro Football player.  I was told I wasn't going to be big enough.  Now I see guys my size who are playing.

Then I wanted to be a Rock -N- Roll Star.  I'd still rather play music than football.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Depends... For a long time I wanted to be a police officer. As a teen, I wanted to play guitar and sing - in either a punk or ska-punk band (that'd still be fun...). For about as long as I can remember (even now) I've wanted to be a novelist.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:53 pm

I wanted to play baseball and play the home-town Houston Astros . . . or as they're known lately, the Houston Lastros Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm

An inventor.  geek  Now I'm a mechanical engineer so not too far off!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I wanted to play baseball and play the home-town Houston Astros . . . or as they're known lately, the Houston Lastros Very Happy
Jeez, you may as well want to play for the Cubs...
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Stewardess.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:50 pm

rock star
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Stewardess.
My wife wanted to be an airline pilot when she was a kid. Very Happy 

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 pm

I wanted to be a lot of things when I was a kid. Started out wanting to be a dentist, then switched to wanting to be a chef (I would still kind of like to be a chef). Later I wanted to be a firefigther and then the lead singer for Motley Crue.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:06 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
.... For about as long as I can remember (even now) I've wanted to be a novelist.
I certainly wouldn't mind trying my had at writing fiction for a living.

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

a radio dj
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 am

Staybrite wrote:
I wanted to be a lot of things when I was a kid.  Started out wanting to be a dentist, then switched to wanting to be a chef (I would still kind of like to be a chef).  Later I wanted to be a firefigther and then the lead singer for Motley Crue.
It's never too late! I started out in a career and 2 years into it I discovered I hated it. However from the time I was a little girl I loved to cook. I just decided to start studying various chefs from TV and online. Eventually I went to culinary school and now I'm doing what I love!
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 am

Retired
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:45 pm

I wanted to be a fireman when I was young.  In high school, I began to want to be a novelist writing books for kids and teens.  Later in high school, I just wanted to be a professional heavy metal musician.  Boy, did God have other things in mind!  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: