Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodgood's Kickstarter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bloodgood's Kickstarter Empty
PostSubject: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:03 am

For those that supported Bloodgood's Kickstarter campaign, they have been sending out links to the bonus download (Metal Missionaries 4 song EP) for reaching the stretch goal. They are also giving out a mp3 download of the Lamb of God video, apparently a different mix than what will be on the album. So if you haven't received the email yet, make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder.

I would also like to add that you could not ask for a Kickstarter project to be run any better than BLOODGOOD ran their's. They have consistently sent updates and behind the scenes bonuses, even after the funding was successful.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 am

I admit they ran it pretty good but the rewards were pretty lame for the pricing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I admit they ran it pretty good but the rewards were pretty lame for the pricing.
I didn't think so...I thought having all 4 bands members sign the new cd, plus getting the download, was well worth the money.

More importantly, I have enjoyed receiving the updates from them and I feel great having been a part of the process.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 pm

And that is great -- for you... All I wanted was a digital download, nothing else. $20 for a digital download was steep (unless it was a double album or something). 

BTW, I get all the updates too and did not contribute to the kickstarter project (but I *WILL* but it on release day as a download!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:27 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
And that is great -- for you... All I wanted was a digital download, nothing else. $20 for a digital download was steep (unless it was a double album or something). 

BTW, I get all the updates too and did not contribute to the kickstarter project (but I *WILL* but it on release day as a download!)
There were updates done about the Kickstarter from Bloodgood, and then different ones done directly from Kickstarter.

They were different.

I got reprimanded one time by sharing the Kickstarter update in a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
And that is great -- for you... 
Which is exactly why I said that "I" didn't have a problem with them instead of just saying that there was nothing wrong with the pricing.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

So we both agree! Smile
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 pm

bought4life wrote:
Quote :
As well you should Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
bought4life wrote:
Quote :
Fight 

Razz
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm

bought4life wrote:
bought4life wrote:
Quote :
Fight 

Razz
Evil or Very Mad 

Fight 

Woo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

bought4life wrote:
bought4life wrote:
Quote :
Fight 

Razz
Evil or Very Mad 

Fight 

Woo
Tongue 

cheers
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:00 pm

I did not do the Kickstarter.  I did, however, do the preorder.  Sadly, they have delayed the release of the CD and I will have nothing to show for that purchase for a while.  Iwish that they would end up giving the preorders an MP3 version to tide them over until the disc arrives.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Kickstarter   Bloodgood's Kickstarter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood's Kickstarter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: