Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradox Album Available As Digital Download

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Paradox Album Available As Digital Download Empty
PostSubject: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Remember Paradox? They had tunes on the Underground Metal compilation by Regency back in 1988. Demon Doll Records put out a cd a couple of years ago that featured most of the songs from two demos, 1987's Ruler and 1988's Power And Glory. The cd is no longer available, but you can get digital downloads of the album now directly from the label.

Link to purchase is here:
Paradox - Power And Glory (Demon Doll Records)

Paradox Album Available As Digital Download Parado10

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 pm

I had mp3 files for several of their demo albums. Good musicianship, but for some reason I could never get into it.
Listening to that "Singing All Night" track makes me think I should give them another listen.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 am

Again, I have the CD, but I don't play it.  It wasn't very memorable to me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 am

They're pretty good. I have digital copies made from the original cassettes, so the quality's not great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Again, I have the CD, but I don't play it.  It wasn't very memorable to me.

Along with the digital download from Demon Doll Records, I actually reached out to Manny Castillo (the former lead singer) on Facebook and at my request he remastered and burned all 3 albums for me..complete with covers and disc graphics...he even had to redo one because the sound was off. He didn't charge me anything, just said donate whatever I felt to. So I gave $30, I figured 10 per...I don't know..seemed ok.

He actually said they were getting back together, and that they had new songs and he even released the name of one..but then that stopped.

I wound up unfriending him on FB eventually because he was posting so much anti-Republican and pro-Obama stuff it was making me sick.

The cds I got from him are Power And Glory, Ruler, and The Wrath (which had one of the best covers ever)

Paradox Album Available As Digital Download 18521210
Back to top Go down
IM4given

IM4given

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 am

The Wrath has a power metal cover, IMO.  Awesome!  I would like to hear the album.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Album Available As Digital Download   Paradox Album Available As Digital Download I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm

I would love to get the MP3 of the Ruler material... that demo was really kickin....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

Paradox Album Available As Digital Download
Page 1 of 1