Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty n Justice add new member plus update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty n Justice add new member plus update Empty
PostSubject: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Liberty n' Justice is excited to announce its newest member on keyboards....Eric Ragno! Eric joins JK Northrup and Justin Murr as the three of them continue to search for a lead singer and a drummer!

Murr had this to say, "Our yet to be released double CD "The Cigar Chronicles" will be our last all-star album as LNJ stops being a project and becomes a band! When I spoke to JK and we had a dream list of players, Eric was on top of our list as a keyboardist! To have him him in this band is a thrill and what he brings in talent is a amazing! While waiting for "The Cigars" to be finished, the three of us started writing and recording some new music and we have great chemistry. I'm really excited for the future of LNJ...."

Northrup added,"I have had the privilege of working with the amazingly talented Eric Ragno on a number of different albums and projects over the past 5 years. Not only is Eric one of the most gifted musician/songwriters I know, but he is also one of the most amazing person's I know! Welcome aboard the "Liberty N' Justice" ship Brother Eric! It's going to be a fun ride."

Eric finished by saying, "Wow...what can I say! My first collaboration with Justin Murr and Liberty n Justice was on the Light it Up album. The legacy that Justin has built has been pretty amazing, and consistent! We kept in touch, and I was thrilled when he invited me back to add keyboards to the upcoming CD The Cigar Chronicles. Justin seems to "get me" and my style, and has been both supportive & inclusive. Then, there's JK Northrup! I've admired JK forever, going back to his work with Paul Shortino! I was supremely happy with the way he mixed my keys on Ted Poley's Smile CD. When it came time to mix my own China Blue record, I knew JK would once again find the perfect balance of loud rock guitars and sweeping keyboards! Again, another guy I totally respect who completely "gets me"! I'd hoped to work with each of these men more in the future, but our schedules made it pretty impossible...until now. We've already started some great music together, with much more to follow! Stay tuned folks - we're on the brink of something great here. Be well & rock on! "

In other LNJ news, "The Cigar Chronicles" has been sent off for mastering. It features over 70 guest musicians including George Lynch (Dokken/ Lynch Mob), Kip Winger (Winger), Jeff LaBar (Cinderella), Tony Harnell (x-TNT),
CJ Snare (Firehouse), Phil Lewis (LA Guns), Gunnar Nelson (Nelson), Tim Gaines (Stryper), Steve Brown (Trixter), Mark Kendall (Great White) plus many many more including Jani Lane!

More info soon or stay updated by going to www.facebook.com/libertynjusticerocks
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 am

I can't wait to get my copy of this, Justin!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Great news, congrats on the new member.

I have to ask (but I doubt you will answer Smile ), are you planning to add a full time vocalist to the band?

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Yes we are Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Very cool! Good news!

I just got my copy of "Hell is Coming to Breakfast" in the mail a few days ago...another fantastic album from LNJ! (good job).

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 am

libertynjustice wrote:
LNJ ... becomes a band!

Brilliant news!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice add new member plus update   Liberty n Justice add new member plus update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty n Justice add new member plus update
Page 1 of 1