Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty N' Justice May Update:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty N' Justice May Update: Empty
PostSubject: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Retroactive
Records and Liberty N' Justice are proud to announce "guest" musicians
for two more songs for LNJ's up coming 2009 release "Light It Up".
Lynn Louise Lowrey of Vixen & Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister join forces on the song "Blink" and bandmates, Ted Poley of Danger Danger/ Poley-Rivera & Vic Rivera of Crunch/ Poley-Rivera rock out on the song "Man vs. MotherNature". These 4 join already announced
guest musicians Robert Mason of Warrant/ Lynch Mob, Jerry Dixon of
Warrant, Marq Torien of Bulletboys, Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P., Les
Carlson of Bloodgood, Oz Fox of Stryper/Bloodgood, Dale & Troy
Thompson of Bride! Starting on May 3rd you can hear two songs from
LNJ's new CD at www.myspace.com/libertynjustice2 but listen quickly they will only be up for one week! The updated track listing is below and go to www.libertynjustice.net
and let us know what you think!

2009 Retroactive Records release by LIBERTY N' JUSTICE to be titled "LIGHT IT UP"
(Formerly announced title: "The Cigar Chronicles")

01. Light It Up

02. The Other Thief (feat. Dale and Toy Thompson of BRIDE)

03. Blink (feat. Lynn
Louise Lowrey of Vixen & Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)

04. Do What You Believe

05. Man vs. Mother Nature (feat. Ted Poley of Danger Danger/ Poley-Rivera & Vic Rivera of Crunch/ Poley-Rivera)

06. Treading On Serpents (feat. Les Carlson Bloodgood & Oz Foz of Stryper/ Bloodgood)

07. Uncle Sam

08. Every Reason To Believe

09. Wrestling With God

10. Best Time You Never Had

11. Beautiful Decision

12. Drunk Dead Gorgeous (feat. Marq Torien of Bulletboys and Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P.)

13. Greed (feat. Robert Mason Warrant/ Lynch Mob & Jerry Dixon of Warrant)

14. For Better Or Worse
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: new songs   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm

new songs are posted let me know what u think?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Just checking out the new songs now. Sounds very cool. It's gonna be another great LnJ record. Thumbs Up

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:07 am

The two new songs are awesome! I'm definitely excited to be getting this disc!

The new song with Bride gives me a little hope for their next CD. Even though Dale might be holding on to his UV beliefs, this shows that he can do songs that stand in line with traditional Christian beliefs. He can have his beliefs and not have people so turned off by it. If he can do that with their new record, then I'll consider buying it.

I've always had a soft spot for Bride and think that they are musically better than a lot of people gave them credit for. I think people just got mad because Bride was able to go alternative with "Drop" and go more grunge with "The Jesus Experience" and still sound like Bride. They did it TOO well, really, and the fans bolted for the door. I think they would have liked "Oddities" more had it had guitar solos. Some of the songs on that are heavy! Even "Fistfull of Bees" had the music very similar to "Snakes...", but people got turned off by the rap vocals (there again that Bride did very well. But with the rap style, Dale was also able to introduce his lower range that is working for him very well on both "This Is It" and "Skin For Skin". Even though I was majorly turned off by Dale's UV beliefs on both of those, I have done like Fundy and interpreted those statements in light of my own beliefs and really have no problem with either record. "Skin For Skin" is a heavy project with some cool riffage. It showed that this old band still has a few new tricks to pull out of the hat.

I'm sorry about hijacking your thread to talk about Bride!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

agreed .... when dale does a LNJ song we make sure its a LNJ song Smile
meaning my beliefs are up front and no one can question the meaning or the ministry of a song... pray for dale he's a good guy and pray for me cause I'm a good guy as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:55 pm

So any idea when are you expecting to release the new album Justin?

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm

fall some time
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:00 am

I'll go and listen to that later (when I get to the 'sound' computer!) Love Dale's vocals

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:44 am

I need to dig out my LNJ CD and feed it to the Zune.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:04 am

That Dale and Troy tune really is huge. Very G n R sounding, and quite similar to their Snakes style. It would be great if that's the way they go for their last ever album.

Good stuff L n J

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N' Justice May Update:   Liberty N' Justice May Update: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1