Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed

Go down 
+7
Fundy
rockerVu2
Staybrite
silentthunder89
fishingd
Guilty/Forgiven
XNiloRecords
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XNiloRecords

XNiloRecords

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed Empty
PostSubject: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 pm

XNilo Records Press Release:
Quote :

XNilo Records acquires Firestream Music Vault and Untombed Network/Webzine
(XNR Press Release - Jan 4, 2012)

Today, we at XNilo Records are excited to announce its acquisition of both the: Firestream Music Vault: the largest database of Christian Rock and Metal Albums on the internet, and the Untombed Network/Webzine: an online resource for Christian Hard Rock and Metal News, Interviews, Reviews and Online Radio.

"We’re excited to finalize this deal as it has been months in the making." said XNR co-founder David Michael, "Our goal has been and remains the same: To build a partnership with businesses and ministries within the Christian music industry that are willing to work together. We, at XNR, feel that these recent acquisitions are beneficial to reaching those goals and we’re very excited to bring these two great resources back to the public."

Firestream Music Vault Returns January 2012!
The one question the public has inquired about most has been concerning the return of the Firestream Music Vault. When asked, David M. had this to say,
"Firestream is very important to a lot of people and we wanted nothing more than to see the website operating again. Therefore, I am very excited to say that with the help of Dale from Metal Pulse Radio, we were able to speak with the FS Vault creator, aka Solid, and he agreed to come onboard and help us get the site backup into full operations. With that said, because of Solid's help, we are also thrilled to announce that we are officially re-opening the Firestream Vault to the public this January! Now, it's also very important that the public knows that there are still bugs being worked out and unfortunately when it collapsed all the pictures were lost as well as some data. Therefore, the full restoration of the FSVault will need the help of all the dedicated Vault managers. Nevertheless, I am confident that this amazing team will have it looking better than ever in no time. We are excited and cannot thank Solid enough! We also have something special planned for the Vault that we'll be announcing very shortly, but for now, January 2012 the Firestream Music Vault returns!"

Untombed Network/Webzine
The new Untombed Network is in full operation with a renewed vision and an amazing staff that is ready to bring you the absolute best in Christian Hard Rock and Metal: News, Interviews, Reviews and Radio. In addition, XNR has already begun making changes within its radio station division.
~Firstly, XNR wants to welcome our very good friend, Jeff de los Santos, as Untombed Radio's new station manger. Jeff not only dj's his own show titled 'Through The Dark' but he is also eclectic and very knowledgeable of all things Christian metal/rock. With Jeff at the helm, you can be assured that the radio station is in great hands!
~Secondly, XNR announces our new partnership with Sanctus Gladius Radio! Together, both stations will bring people an amazing variety of Christian metal and rock. Untombedradio will focus more along the lines of hard-rock and melodic metal and Sanctus Gladius will focus on the more extreme metal genres. However, your favorite, 'Live', DJ shows will still play the music styles of their own choosing. Both our station schedules are working together to bring the public a variety and fun interactive time!

We at XNR are very excited to see what’s in store in 2012 for Our partners, Our extended family, and XNR's new ventures!
~XNilo Records
XNiloRecords.com

Last edited by XNiloRecords on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Pretty cool. I cut my teeth on Firestream (I think a lot of us here did)
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Sweet!!! Looking forward to get back work in the vault!

Great job guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Fantastic news!!! I used to use Firestream Vault SOOOOO much! I'm looking forward to having the vault back!
Back to top Go down
XNiloRecords

XNiloRecords

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Pretty cool. I cut my teeth on Firestream (I think a lot of us here did)
silentthunder89 wrote:
Fantastic news!!! I used to use Firestream Vault SOOOOO much! I'm looking forward to having the vault back!

Awesome! We're very excited to return this site back to the public... Where it belongs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Hey Dale, how come your link to Open Grave Radio takes me to a Dating and Relationship site ??
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Hey Dale, how come your link to Open Grave Radio takes me to a Dating and Relationship site ??

affraid you got to love!!! Thanks i change it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Very cool, I am breathlessly awaiting the return of The Vault.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Great Firestream will be back.
Back to top Go down
XNiloRecords

XNiloRecords

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Very cool, I am breathlessly awaiting the return of The Vault.
rockerVu2 wrote:
Great Firestream will be back.

Right on! cheers
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Yep, I've used the vault many many (many) times in the past. Really looking forward to it coming back on line.

Great stuff.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I tried Firestream but just never seemed to fit in over there. So, the Vault was never that big of a deal to me. I never used it, and probably won't as long as I have here and CMR.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 pm

I never heard of Firestream Music Vault and Untombed Network/Webzine.
Back to top Go down
XNiloRecords

XNiloRecords

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I tried Firestream but just never seemed to fit in over there. So, the Vault was never that big of a deal to me. I never used it, and probably won't as long as I have here and CMR.

Back in the day, it used to be all under one roof but when the forum was shut down the Vault went to one owner and the forum 'name' went to another. So, as odd as this will sound, the return of the FS-Vault is not affiliated with the FS-Forum. Nevertheless, you're right, here and CMR are indeed great sites to use as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 am

I think I posted about 5 times on Firestream. Hated it. Smile

I know a lot of people were into the Vault, though. I'm sure it will generate a lot of traffic.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am

fishingd wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

affraid you got to love!!! Thanks i change it.

O HAI Dale. Twisted Evil Wasn't aware that you were on here.

I hadn't used the vault in a while, in fact. I think I'll change that soon.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 am

I have checked out Firestream, but have not posted much there.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:05 am

I felt the same about the Firestream discussion board as I did about mega-churches. Too big, too many people. Never could get in on many of the discussions, and anything I posted was never responded to.

I did access the Vault at least once a week though. It was a nice one-stop-place for band info.

As far as discussion boards go, I'm thankful I found CHM. Just like I'm thankful I found our current church, which is smaller and more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I did access the Vault at least once a week though. It was a nice one-stop-place for band info.....

Ditto, I also liked to check out the listener comments.

XNiloRecords

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

The Firestream Music Vault returns January 16, 2012

The wait is over, January 16, 2012 the Music Vault returns to the public! Please remember, there’s still a lot of work to be done. Tons of album/artist-pictures will need added again and some of the missing data will also need updated. Nevertheless, the site is functional and still rich with content, making it a great resource that can be used while work is begin done. Therefore, we do not want to keep the site from the public any longer because we feel that they have waited long enough for its return.

On our behalf and on behalf of all those who have wanted the return of the vault, we cannot thank the original Vault creator (aka Solid) enough for his help and hard work! Now, it’s time for the team of Vault Managers to roll up our sleeves and bring the Vault the rest of the way home.

With that said… January 16, 2012, Let the countdown begin!
FirestreamVault.com - XNiloRecords.com
iHs,
~David Michael
XNiloRecords.com
John 1:3
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Great news!

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm

The Firestream Music Vault is now open! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Brilliant news!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Fantastic news, I finally created an account there.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Whoooo! Great news. I just checked it out and aside from the album cover pics and some logos everything is there,as far as I can see.

Now I need to add some new one to my collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed   Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update! XNilo Records acquires Firestream Vault & Untombed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next