Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote :

Seattle, WA...April 27, 2009...Tooth & Nail Records' Thousand Foot Krutch is
breathing new life to their fans with the freshly posted single "Bring Me To Life" as part of the Taco Bell's Feed The Beat
music program. TFK partnered with familiar face, Aaron Sprinkle, to co-produce the single, and Randy Staub, to mix the
single, which is available for a free download to fans previewing the Fall 2009 release. Fans can hear the single at the
Feed the Beat site or go to the new studio album's site to receive a free download link. TFK is currently placing the
finishing touches on their fifth studio album, "Welcome to the Masquerade." The full album is also co-produced by Sprinkle
and Trevor McNevan along with Staub mixing. More details to follow soon on the forthcoming project.

"We're excited to have been chosen to be part of Feed the Beat and a big thank you to everyone who voted," shares McNevan,
lead singer / songwriter of Thousand Foot Krutch. "'Bring Me to Life' is the song we chose to record and we are stoked to
share it with you! Thanks to Taco Bell, we teamed up with producer Aaron Sprinkle (The Almost, Demon Hunter, MxPx) and mix
engineer Randy Staub (Metallica "Black Album", Nickelback "Dark Horse") for this one, and it was a perfect match. BIG,
crunchy, adrenaline rock...umm...yes please. Our new album is out later this fall, so please download this track as our
free gift to you!"

Last fall, 100 bands participated in Taco Bell's "Best of the Beat" competition, where they competed for a chance to record,
have Taco Bell produce a single and gain valuable marketing support for that single. More than 180,000 fans voted on Feed
the Beat's Virtual Music Festival Web site (www.feedthebeat.com) and Thousand Foot Krutch was one of three bands win the
bracket-style contest (others include Hit the Lights and Fireflight). Today the winners become the first ever bands to have
singles promoted by Taco Bell's Feed the Beat program.

For more information on Thousand Foot Krutch, visit their MySpace, as well as follow the band on
Twitter
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:22 am

I like that song a lot! If the rest of the CD sounds like this, it will be a real treat.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:55 am

Yep, I agree! It sounds like a mix between The Flame in All Of Us and Phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:42 am

I definitely hear the "Phenomenon" coming through.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:30 am

I definitely like this new TFK single.

"Phenonmenon" was a great CD.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:36 am

What a cool new song is this.
I'm interested in this new TFK.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:22 am

The CD doesn't come out until late this year. I'm wanting to say that it is coming in Oct. or Nov.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:46 pm

That takes long to wait for.
But it's something I'm looking forward too.
Back to top Go down
Bsax

Bsax

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm

It's funny because after their last album finished off with "last song" as a bonus on the final track, I actually wondered if Trevor was going to be taking a break from TFK to focus on FM Static, so seeing this single really excites me. I love that every time they do an album it's just a little bit stylistically different than the previous ones. It will be cool to see how this album turns out
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:23 am

Quote :
It's funny because after their last album finished off with "last song" as a bonus on the final track

I think it just referred to the ending of the album--not their career. But, I read on a different forum at the time that CD came out that fans were thinking the same thing.

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:25 pm

I think this will be an awesome album ESPECIALLY because they have the backing of Taco Bell's Feed the Beat behind them. Not only did Taco Bell sponsor the new single, but they're also being advertised on hot sauce packets at Taco Bells around the country.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Definitely interested here as this band has had some really good songs. The Art of Breaking was a really cool song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!   New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Thousand Foot Krutch Single!!!
Page 1 of 1