Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single Empty
PostSubject: Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single   Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 9:13 pm

DM2 is complete and I have to say that I am really proud of this record. We did something similar to what we did with our first record DM1. I originally released DM1 and did all of the vocal work myself. Well that record really didn't go anywhere so I decided to rework the record and have Dale Thompson do the vocals. That took it to another level and it was well received making it into the top 25 albums of 2020 on Angelic Warlord and an honorable mention on the White Throne Metal Radio's video of the top 5 records of 2020.

Well last year I also released a record under the band name WASP-76b. Sadly that really never went anywhere. Mostly I think due to the fact that I am terrible at promotion and have not really achieved any name recognition in this business. So We took all of the WASP-76b songs and reworked them with Dale on vocals. There are even a few duets with Dale and the original singer Mara. Dale really knocked this out of the park IMO. 

Here is a lyric video for the first single "Kingdom Come". We don't have a release date for the album yet, but it will probably be about a month from now. Hope you like it!

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single   Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Ah, now I get it.
This sounds super cool, I really dug most of the songs from the Wasp-76b project (even more than the ones from the DMReduex project).  This should be really nice.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single   Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 5:04 pm

I like the music, the vocals......
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single   Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 2:46 pm

So did I catch some John growly vocals left in there too?  You really got a cool mix of vocal stuff going on here.  I think I might like this even better than the DM1-Redux album.

PostSubject: Re: Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single   Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominus Meus DM2 - First Single
Page 1 of 1