Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kutless single

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Kutless have a new album coming out in Feb. You can hear the new single right here. Typical Kutless ballad

http://www.becrecordings.com/news/3856/New_Kutless_Album_Single/
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Holy Cow that's a rather mellow tune to release as a first single! Even when it finally kicks into gear it still doesn't really rock.
Did these boys forget how to rock? I'm super skeptical about the direction of the rest of the album...I hope they ain't moving into "adult comtemporary" territory here.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 am

They pretty much always release the ballads as singles since "Sea Of Faces". This gets word out that they have a new album and gets sales up. This is typical radio ready material put out by Kutless.

I think they will bring the rock. If they don't, then a lot of fans that have been with them since the beginning will balk. Disciple still draws a crowd, but that crowd has changed. This would happen to Kutless if they wimp out on us totally.

I'll be getting this in February. Call me a fanboy. I even have the new Christmas album (that doesn't really rock) and got it at Walmart so that I could get the bonus tracks.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:02 am

That's my thought too.
I was hoping to hear a more rockin'first song from Kutless.
Staybrite I agree with you.
My hope is the other songs of the new album rock more.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:51 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
They pretty much always release the ballads as singles since "Sea Of Faces". This gets word out that they have a new album and gets sales up. This is typical radio ready material put out by Kutless.

I think they will bring the rock. If they don't, then a lot of fans that have been with them since the beginning will balk. Disciple still draws a crowd, but that crowd has changed. This would happen to Kutless if they wimp out on us totally.....

I thought I remember "Sea of Faces" rocking a little more than this, but your probably right. I will try not to be too upset until I hear some more tracks.

Admin
alldatndensum

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm

I have learned to never base buying an album on one song. I did enough of that years ago and have quite a few CDs that I rarely, if ever, play. If you don't like it after hearing the bulk of the albums in clips, then hate on it all you want. If it sucks, I might too! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

It just seems I have always had a love/hate relationship with this band. Some of their cds I really love, but there are others I do not dig at all (including both of their worship cds). So I guess you could say I am a little edgy about their new album.

Number of posts : 3868

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:42 am

Staybrite wrote:
It just seems I have always had a love/hate relationship with this band. Some of their cds I really love, but there are others I do not dig at all (including both of their worship cds). So I guess you could say I am a little edgy about their new album.
You might lay off the coffee then. Very Happy
If I want to listen to Kutless, it won't be a worship CD as that isn't Kutless to me. If I want to listen to P&W, then I might pop in Strong Tower.

Staybrite

Staybrite

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

Ok, maybe I have bigger problems then cuz I don't drink coffee.

Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Maybe you should start so you can quit. Then you won't be so edgy. See.....I am a helper! lol!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 am

A very good helper lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Wow, what a great idea guys. Laughing

rockerVu2

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

I remember I've seen Kutless live twice and I really liked their show.
Now .. I hope I really like their new album too.
I hope this guys haven't forgotten how to rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Kutless single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kutless single   New Kutless single I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kutless single
Page 1 of 1