Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) Empty
PostSubject: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 7:47 pm

So a friend from Hungary recommended me this project and it sounds pretty cool! I know very little about the band, but the guitarist is a Christian and he's brought together some pretty popular Hungarian musicians to make an album of heavy metal/rock. I think there's a different singer for each song. Anyways, if you don't mind them singing in Hungarian (this excludes you, Chris! Razz ), then you may find something to like here. My friend is gonna send me a CD so once I get a chance to listen to the whole thing, I'll post my thoughts. But for now, you can hear their stuff on Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-224240476?ref=clipboard&p=a&c=1
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Quit lying Kerrick, you don't have any friends in Hungary.  You might have one or two hungry friends though.  geek

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 4:28 pm

LOL. Truth is, I don't even have any hungry friends! I'm not sure if it's my personality or odor... Razz

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 12:45 pm

My CD finally just arrived yesterday. Smile I've been really enjoying it and look forward to looking into the other projects of all the guest members who played/sang on this album!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Personally digging the music myself....and I even like the vocals.  But I'm having a bear of a time singing along to the songs.
geek

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)   LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LCK Es Baratai (heavy metal/rock from Hungary)
Page 1 of 1